Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Overdrive

Adventurer
Linus--
Very nice!!!! I'll send you a check out in today's mail...when can I come and pick it up? :wings:
Scott

PS I'll need more pics of the interior kitchen and the top raised.

Edit: Oh, darn. This is NOT the vehicles for sale forum.

frans

Adventurer
Linus Tremaine said:
http://www.expeditionlandrover.info/Dormobile/index.html

This should tell you more than you asked for...

Thank you for the link. I have checked out that site throughly.

My question should have said:

Could you please post pictures of the interior of your Dormobile? Each one is set up slightly different.

If not, it's cool. Just curious no pressure.

On another note....
Dormobile seems to be the only major manufacturer of sleeping systems which are accessed from the interior of the vehicle. Being able to do this eliminates having to go outside in the pouring rain (or muddy ground) to get to your bed.

It would be great to have a company here who made systems like this for series LRs in the States....

I was thinking maybe I could modify a V.W. westfalia system to work on my LR.

Starscream

Adventurer
MaxYedor said:
_V8B0184.jpg

pismo44.jpg

pismo25.jpg

One of my finer moments
calico6.jpg

hv8b2980.jpg

:beer: Man, sometimes I REALLY envy you LR guys! I've really enjoyed reading this thread, you all have some top notch rigs!

-Matt

DblD

Adventurer
This past weekend was spent with twenty or so of our friends canoeing, kayaking and camping on the upper Buffalo River. No trip would be complete without a pack mule. Here’s the Rover getting a workout.
1208914142_roverkayakbuffalo13.jpg

1208914272_roverkayakbuffalo3.jpg

We hauled nine kayaks, one canoe and camping gear for my wife and I for the weekend. We floated from Ponca Low Water Bridge to Kyles Landing where we had setup camp. If you’re ever in North Central AR check out the Buffalo National River.

sweet ride!

I miss my 5 spd 96

drove that thing everywhere, sold it on ebay. Buyer got it stuck in the middle of a river, had to get pulled out by a monster Sazuki and limped it home. After 3 months he fixed the valves and e brake that had rusted, then proceeded to get hit by a drunk driver and sold all the accessories I bought for a 5k$ profit lol his insurance company gave him 2x what he paid for the truck and he sent me an email with the whole story and his gratitude lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke