Anybody here have a Toyota Venza?

Sojourn

Wanderer
The Venza is built on the previous Camry platform (new one launched this year). Solid vehicle, 450,000+ Camrys/Venzas sold annually. Toyota is hungry for sales, you will be able to get a good deal, relatively speaking. A loaded AWD is pretty pricey. Also, be sure and check out the Audi A3 TDI and the Q5.

Laxaholic

Adventurer
the a3 tdi would be am awesome vehicle.

i think i just have a thing for diesel.
the e320 bluetech got 34mpg headed up towards the mountains at 80mph...tons of torque, doesn't get any better.

daPitbull

Adventurer
My wife has one. Very roomy inside. We can fit 3 car seats across for kids, not sure that matters to you. We have the 4cylversion with leather and panoramic roof. So far its been a great family car. Great if you have kids and dont want the full on mini van. Dark floor carpets hide stains well too. We got ours used last year, 2010 model with 8k miles for $ 22k OTD.

Logans91XJ

Dirt Road Anthem
I like the design but the interior is very blah and drives like a mule. I would rather just have a new camry

18seeds

Explorer
\ Also, be sure and check out the Audi A3 TDI and the Q5.

the a3 tdi would be am awesome vehicle.

i think i just have a thing for diesel.
the e320 bluetech got 34mpg headed up towards the mountains at 80mph...tons of torque, doesn't get any better.

Went and drove an A3 and I think this is a better fit for my needs. I'll have to pass on the TDI version because of price and it's not as easy to tune. The 2.0T with APR chip sounds like an easy way to have some fun. Now the hunt for something used 2009+

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles