Xplore adds Tacoma

haven

Expedition Leader
http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2012/01/xplore-tacoma-is-ready-for-adventure.html

The Venchurs Inc Xplore program now includes Toyota Tacoma in the list of new vehicles that can be customized with ExPo-style gear before you take delivery. You can order bumpers, sliders, winch, suspension upgrades, even rooftop tents through the program. The advantage of using Xplore is that the mods can be included in the new vehicle financing. Your truck's factory warranty is maintained, too.

Here's an example, from the Xplore page on Facebook:

xplore-tacoma-2.jpg

xplore-tacoma-1.jpg

The Xplore treatment is available on Jeep Wrangler and Grand Cherokee; Toyota 4Runner, FJ Cruiser and Tacoma; and Dodge Ram pickup. Xplore is talking about including Ford and Chevy pickups, and Nissan XTerra to the list.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2012/01/xplore-tacoma-is-ready-for-adventure.html

The Venchurs Inc Xplore program now includes Toyota Tacoma in the list of new vehicles that can be customized with ExPo-style gear before you take delivery. You can order bumpers, sliders, winch, suspension upgrades, even rooftop tents through the program. The advantage of using Xplore is that the mods can be included in the new vehicle financing. Your truck's factory warranty is maintained, too.

Here's an example, from the Xplore page on Facebook:

xplore-tacoma-2.jpg

xplore-tacoma-1.jpg

The Xplore treatment is available on Jeep Wrangler and Grand Cherokee; Toyota 4Runner, FJ Cruiser and Tacoma; and Dodge Ram pickup. Xplore is talking about including Ford and Chevy pickups, and Nissan XTerra to the list.

Very cool truck indeed. Kinda funny that you can finance "goodies" you can't afford to put on a truck that was financed as well.

downhill

Adventurer
Pretty neat deal for those who can't do the work themselves. I'd say it's better to have one vender do all the work profesionally than piecemeal it out. My only issue is this: One of the cornerstones of overlanding is self reliance. Doing your own build keeps you intimate with your rig, and better able to deal with field repairs. Of course for many people "overlanding" is what we used to call "going on vacation". Who knew that we were trend setters? :sombrero:

I like the Stage I outdoor adventure package! Leather interior and various TRD parts. :ylsmoke:

Danimal

Adventurer
Interesting concept.

I have the same color Tacoma and I am absolutely loving that matte clear wrap...

LBPtaco

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Doing your own build keeps you intimate with your rig, and better able to deal with field repairs.

Agreed, I've had too many things break on the trail that if I (or the people I was with) couldn't fix it I would have been stranded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles