Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

crazyeyez

Crazy EyeZ
IMAG2123.jpg

IMAG2127.jpg

IMAG2126.jpg

beachbum2020

Observer
Hi all, just recently, finally joined. Lurked for a long time, just never got around to joining. Love the site and vehicles. Have to go set up my profile and do all the newbie stuff. I drive a 2009 Hummer H3T V8 Alpha (hope you all don't mind a "Hummer guy" in here lol). Quite a few mods on her. Need some newer pics, this is how she sat a year ago. There's been a few changes since then, snorkel, flares removed, rear bumper with tire carrier, AMP steps replaced with rock rails, custom UCP, etc. etc.
Last pic is from a week ago. Met up with a fellow member from a Hummer forum from Ft Bragg NC to check out each other's T's and swap some parts.

133-1.jpg

132-1.jpg

user15543_pic5633_1301790311.jpg

100_1011.jpg

100_1013.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

Last edited:

4x4junkie

Explorer
I was always curious why there aren't more built Mountaineer/Explorers out there (other than the general lack of aftermarket farkles); they're a great platform to start with, there's no doubt about that.

The aftermarket is actually pretty good for them (certainly for it's drivetrain anyway). I can only guess it's "soccer mom"ish image causes many people to pass over them which is a shame, they can be great offroaders/overlanders (certainly the Jeep guys must know something clamoring over it's axles to replace their own with lol).
That's a cool van you got BTW.

Here's my Bronco II (with Explorer axles under it lol).
15839195_large.jpg

The BII's shorter length makes it more ideal for the places I travel, otherwise I probably would be in an Explorer.

Brief specs:
5.5" lift total
35x12.50 tires
Both axles geared & locked
Low-geared crawler box for accessing more technical routes

I recently finished building my storage setup/sleeping accomodation (which I gathered some inspiration for it from the Storage Drawers thread :D ). It all folds completely to the rear revealing fully-functional rear seats when needed.

onelow1ton

Adventurer
Nice h3t I almost got one but sense I had already owned 2 colorados and liked both of them so much I could not make the jump to the h3t alpha but I still got the v8 in my truck so close enough but when I sweet ones like yours I second guess if I should have gone with the hummer

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Got it cleaned up and thinking of following the lead of onelowoneton and doing the lower doors and maybe the flared part of fenders in black Monstaliner since the finish looks to match the bumper powdercoat really well.

q.jpg

qww.jpg

qw.jpg

Jammer

Observer
The XJ is long gone, here is my next endeavor.

2007 Colorado 3.7L Z71. Stock aside from 31" Goodyear Wrangler Authority A/T's.

Future mods: Air Ride Ride Rite rear Air Springs, Communications equipment and recovery equipment. Custom rear sleep platform, 2" lift with Bilstein shocks, Hummer 16" wheels and 32" tires.

Alpine Truck 1.jpg
Alpine Truck 2.jpg

crazyeyez

Crazy EyeZ
The XJ is long gone, here is my next endeavor.

2007 Colorado 3.7L Z71. Stock aside from 31" Goodyear Wrangler Authority A/T's.

Future mods: Air Ride Ride Rite rear Air Springs, Communications equipment and recovery equipment. Custom rear sleep platform, 2" lift with Bilstein shocks, Hummer 16" wheels and 32" tires.

View attachment 108716
View attachment 108717

Nice Colorado jammer , check out 355nation.net for some good Colorado info

Nice blazer blaz

NICE 07!!!! be sure to check out 355Nation like Kenny (onelow1ton) said

Jammer

Observer
Thanks onelow and crazyeyez! I have checked out both 355 Nation and Colorado Fans. Both have some good info, but not up to par with some of the Jeep and VW forums I've been a part of.

My "future upgrade" plans are pushed back. Found out today that the 'rado needs brakes all around and the poor design of the front rotor/hubs makes it a pricey repair!

Thinking of going with this Power Stop Evolution Kit or this Power Stop Extreme Kit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior