Post pictures of your Land Rover.

huskyfargo

Adventurer
Thanks Czenkov. Yeah, I love the new approach angle. It should make a huge difference in the rocks.

Sorry, I was pretty focused yesterday... I didn't notice what else was on the lot.

rijosho

Adventurer
Here's mine - it changes a bit every few months. Since the last time I posted a photo here, I got rid of the ARB front bumper and installed a Rock Ware, replaced the Hella 500's with 4000s - I have a few more 4000s I'll be installing in place of the Hella cat eyes up top. I just put the 4000s in over the weekend, but they're not wired up yet, until I have time to install the upgraded wiring harnesses for them. Oh I also made that winch fairlead quick disconnect license plate attachment - pretty easy using Mag Lite mounts and a license plate backing plate. Hmmm, what else...oh, new Borla replaced for free under warranty (got the newly redesigned Borla, too!), new rear LED tail lights, new sub and sub enclosure in the back, new load space mat in the back, Equipe front and rear diff guards with the extended sliders (that's what I call them at least) on them. There's more of course, but that's good for now. I'll have black ANR1534 steelies with the BFG KM1 Mud Terrains in 285/75 R16 going on for trails, and will run the boost alloy wheels (pictured) for highway driving - probably switching out the BFG KM2 Mud Terrains for BFG All Terrains for the highway tires.

Here are pictures of the cream puff I took yesterday - first REAL professional cleaning it's rec'd since I've owned it. Main focus has been to keep the frame clean, and the body has usually come second. Must admit she shined up nicely though!

IMG_5308.jpgIMG_5309.jpgIMG_4237[1].jpgrear sub enclosure.jpgIMG_4567[1].jpgIMG_4579[1].jpg

Last edited:
1963 Land Rover Series IIA 109 STOLEN Wednesday 9/19/2012 from NW Portland Oregon109 Stolen pic 2.jpgFrankins old truck.jpg. Images are below but some distinctive parts include a Salisbury rear end, overdrive, galvanized chassis and firewall. Right door has script "Acme Soil and Rock Drilling Syosset, L.I. N.Y." If you see this truck or have any information please call Jim @ 503 969 5972. Reward. I have owned this vehicle for over 20 years.

blue bomber

Adventurer
1963 Land Rover Series IIA 109 STOLEN Wednesday 9/19/2012 from NW Portland OregonView attachment 122685View attachment 122686. Images are below but some distinctive parts include a Salisbury rear end, overdrive, galvanized chassis and firewall. Right door has script "Acme Soil and Rock Drilling Syosset, L.I. N.Y." If you see this truck or have any information please call Jim @ 503 969 5972. Reward. I have owned this vehicle for over 20 years.

I will keep my eyes pealed down in central Cali. I will offer the offender the lead therapy option if I see your truck. Post on all west coast forums. The only person that going to steal a series is a person that knows series trucks. Shameful. Good luck.

Tapatalk sucks, sent from Matthew's IPhone

khronus79

Adventurer
Thanks Czenkov. Yeah, I love the new approach angle. It should make a huge difference in the rocks.

Sorry, I was pretty focused yesterday... I didn't notice what else was on the lot.

huskyfargo, make sure you take some pics of the end product once everything is said and done. Also, what roof rack is that??

PhyrraM

Adventurer
Here is mine the day after I bought it.

Hopefully I'll be able to post follow up pics as mods are made to make it a more capable adventuremobile for me and the kids.

AndrewClarke

Adventurer
My rover is gone now.

Fire Department indicated electrical short some where. Insurance company totaled it, did not cover any of the upgrades though. :(

Wife is too scared to get another Rover. So I picked up a 4Runner.

Wow, that's a sad tale. I hope you enjoy the 4Runner even more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears