Post pictures of your Land Rover.

GlobalJet

Old D2, new paint.

My '04 D2. After replacing two front doors, right wing, and right quarter due trail abuse, it was up to three different exterior colors. Decided to paint; LR's Pembroke Grey.

8257413383_4dd1594444_b.jpg

ZG

Busy Fly Fishing
Ahhh and I was wondering what it was missing, the LAND ROVER decal across the bonnet, something threw me off!

GlobalJet

Ahhh and I was wondering what it was missing, the LAND ROVER decal across the bonnet, something threw me off!

Thanks - Look closer and you'll notice rear pillar trim missing - those and bonnet decal on order - and once past the fiscal cliff from the paint shop, ordering Rockstar Sliders, to match the rear bumper.

fishEH

Explorer
Thanks - Look closer and you'll notice rear pillar trim missing - those and bonnet decal on order - and once past the fiscal cliff from the paint shop, ordering Rockstar Sliders, to match the rear bumper.
Good stuff! Brad makes a nice front bumper too. ;)
Got a pic of the rear?

bobDog

Expedition Leader
O man that looks so cold....so depressing and uncomfortable.....nice truck to bad you can't use it to go to some nice warm trail and campsite to fish and see nice leafy green trees or blooming desert. but i guess you can put loads of clothes on and freeze your but off tonight or when you get up in the morning.

alaskantinbender

Adventurer
O man that looks so cold....so depressing and uncomfortable.....nice truck to bad you can't use it to go to some nice warm trail and campsite to fish and see nice leafy green trees or blooming desert. but i guess you can put loads of clothes on and freeze your but off tonight or when you get up in the morning.

Its actually not that cold. It warmed up to the upper 20's to snow...:jump:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior