My next project, E350 Ambulance???

cleanline

cleanline
I'm glad you posted the picture of the black one, I was thinking black but now that I have seen it on the same ambo I have, I'll stick to white. I say stock grille, I replaced mine for a different one, 60$ of craigs list for the whole grille and headlamps.

Abitibi

Explorer
Small progress but satisfying nonetheless.

I went ahead and traded the stock front grill from my keeper to Ambo1 but I just couldn't live with a white front grill (even if I'm not keeping it) so I gave it a good sanding and painted it flat black together with the bumper and headlight surrounding. It looks waaaay better! It was a good practice for the next one! Lol

Cheers
Mr. D

ugybebu9.jpg

McZippie

Walmart Adventure Camper
Very ambitious... FWIW I like Tony's idea of buying a wrecked Motor Home and using the House systems from it.
Wife would love a 3rd rig in the yard :(

If interested in seat belted seats for the kids check out the shuttle bus seats in our bus conversion, signature link below.

Abitibi

Explorer
I got the kids seats covered! Picked those never used leather seats for $12 each at the auction! I chose them over other style as they are narrow and the seatbelt is incorporated so no need to figure anchor points that would get in the way... As for a wrecked motor home, I got a complete Westy interior. I'll figure out later on if its worth to use or not.

a8yja3a9.jpg

Cheers
Mr. D

McZippie

Walmart Adventure Camper
I got the kids seats covered! Picked those never used leather seats for $12 each at the auction! I chose them over other style as they are narrow and the seatbelt is incorporated so no need to figure anchor points that would get in the way... As for a wrecked motor home, I got a complete Westy interior. I'll figure out later on if its worth to use

Cheers
Mr. D

Like! and two thumbs up crap... Looking forward to your build assembly.

NLPRacing

Observer
I got the kids seats covered! Picked those never used leather seats for $12 each at the auction! I chose them over other style as they are narrow and the seatbelt is incorporated so no need to figure anchor points that would get in the way... As for a wrecked motor home, I got a complete Westy interior. I'll figure out later on if its worth to use or not.

a8yja3a9.jpg

Cheers
Mr. D

These seats look like 2nd row, center seats from a 07-13 Expedition, right?

Abitibi

Explorer
Dig the ambo with the blacked out front.

Same here, pretty simple to do but I first tried on the one for sale to see how it turned out. Very happy with it so I'll be doing it on the keeper as well.

Tomorrow I'm swapping the wheels/tires and brakes between the two, putting the good brakes and tires one the one I'm selling. No point keeping good parts on the keeper when I'm just gonna turn around and rip it all out to convert it to 4x4. Also just received two heavy boxes from The Brakeman :)

Abitibi

Explorer
These seats look like 2nd row, center seats from a 07-13 Expedition, right?

I think you're right! It didn't say where they came from but you're the 2nd one guessing for the Expedition. Would have been nice to have the left and right instead of two identical one but it wasn't a deal breaker at $12 each!

Cheers
Mr. D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179