Nissan Photos - post your's

chasema

Hey everyone, been a lurker since I was like a sophmore in highschool (6 years ago) and after many other on road vehicle adventures I have returned to the original forum that I started looking at a lonng time ago.

Just bought a 2001 Xterra with 118,XXX still have the temp plates but have already been on tons of adventures including a 4 day excursion to the ocean with as much offroading as possible up the coast, very fun for my first camping trip by car on my own. any way, here are a few pics.

PML and ceiling net are the only mods so far, will add more as I need.

Completely unrelated but just thought I'd share the last car I built (still a japanese car :) )

I loved it but had to get rid of it because I just did an engine swap and after all the money and hard work while in college the engine was a lemon...

Last edited:

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Great Truck, looks good, love the colour, but I can't officially say so until Monday morning. Huge 49ers fan here, I would like to say good luck, but I would be lying :coffeedrink:

chasema

Mannn right when I was starting to like your build you have to go and say your a whiners fan bahahaha, yeah my whole house is a huge hawks house, it's going to be one hell of a game ;)

mortonm

Expedition Leader
Mannn right when I was starting to like your build you have to go and say your a whiners fan bahahaha, yeah my whole house is a huge hawks house, it's going to be one hell of a game ;)

hahah its okay chicken-hawks, we both know this is the real super bowl, it will be a good game regardless of out come. We can be friends again on monday

gots_a_sol

20140111_131915_zpsvhp94szc.jpg

Bought it cheap with a blown engine. Rebuilt the engine, then did a 2" BL and 235/85 Duratracs on H3 wheels.

Wasn't really looking for an Xterra in particular, was just cruising craigslist for a cheap 4wd suv. Cheap and it is white (love white vehicles)? Man, I couldn't get my trailer hooked up fast enough haha.

mortonm

Expedition Leader
20140111_131915_zpsvhp94szc.jpg

Bought it cheap with a blown engine. Rebuilt the engine, then did a 2" BL and 235/85 Duratracs on H3 wheels.

Awesome. Love the tire size and the white. Any good recommendations for stuff to do around Monongahela NF? Heading there in September. Not too worried about really tough trails just scenic off the beaten path stuff

Abitibi

Explorer
Autumn fun in BC

Went looking for some camping spots and came across a nice "puddle"… :)

Screen Shot 2014-01-19 at 8.11.45 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-01-19 at 8.12.57 PM.jpg

Cheers,
Mr. D and it's 1993 Patrol

Mako1114

Adventurer
I took the family to Snowshoe Mtn., WV over the weekend and it was snowy! We got 20" of powder over the course of 3 days. :)

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998