Lets see some full size pictures...

Mudicon

Have trail...will travel
Thanks pat - boils down to "if she can get sideways on purpose, and correct it, she is less likely to panic when it happens on accident :)

I taught my son the same thing. Went to some dirt roads in the country and taught him how to recover on loose gravel when it starts to roll under you tires. Teach them how to react in a controlled environment and they are less likely to panic when it inevitably happens when least expecting it...

BradyD

Observer
Looks sharp. I love to camo my rig but then the wife won't let me park it on the driveway.

Thanks. my wife isn't crazy about it. Its black under the wrap and looked really clean with the black Wheels. But, she does love peoples reaction when the pull up next to it to get a closer look and they see a woman driving it (she likes to cruse around town in it sometimes).

daddyusmaximus

Explorer
Thanks. my wife isn't crazy about it. Its black under the wrap and looked really clean with the black Wheels. But, she does love peoples reaction when the pull up next to it to get a closer look and they see a woman driving it (she likes to cruse around town in it sometimes).

My wife hates my truck. She' kinda heavy and has a bad knee, needs a step stool to get in it...

MonsterHumanHauler

MonsterHumanHauler
Thank you! It is not perfect but is very fun! It is my daily driver and tow rig for my jeep but now and then I can't resist but to play with it!! Note: I have a long way to go with this thing including axle swap (1 tons) bumpers, hidden winches , roof rack, blah blah. Any feedback would be muchly appreciated!

image.jpg

image.jpg

This last picture is my favorite, people always get a kick out of watching me lift her in by her toosh haha

image.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179