2011 nissan frontier pro4x mild expedition build

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Excellent! That's exactly what I was looking for, thank you. I knew I was going to get the OME suspension, just didn't know if I'd want to add a 1/2" spacer up front afterwards. From that first pic it looks like I'll be happy without. Plus no coil bucket contact.

Mo4130

Adventurer
Yes, correct. I have had no coil bucket contact. In retospect, I think I should have gone with the HD rears, but I really only think that when I'm pulling the trailer, which is every weekend...... I do plan on getting some 255 85's to help stiffen up the rear.

Mo4130

Adventurer
Not really a mod persay, but the best thing I did, paid off the truck!!!! Standby for my rear storage and chuck box install. I also replaced the TRED's with brandy new maxtrax, standby for pics

jpat30

Adventurer
Congrats on paying off your rig! That is the best feeling in the world. You will be surprised how much gas and mods you can afford when you are not paying a monthly note:wings:

fortel

Adventurer
I like what you've done with the truck a lot. Are you still happy with the lift?

I'm still on the fence on if I really need to lift mine for what I do with it. Next on my list for my 2012 CC SV4x4 is to replace the oem 265/70/16's with a set of AT's in the 265/75/16 size that come on the Pro4X models, exact tire yet to be determined. I think the upgrade of better tires will get me mostly where I want to be, but the oem rear leafs leave a lot to be desired when carrying a load in the bed. I replaced the oem bump stops with the Timbrens which are a stop-gap fix at best.

justbecause

perpetually lost
is your truck's MPG really picky? Mine dropped from 19 to 16 when I had the tent on my ladder rack. I got it off and it went up a little, but I guess the rack kept it lower than stock. I put my awning on and now its back to 16. highway. I dont know what all city is.
I thought about taking the OEM rack off because without putting a basket on its pretty much useless except to protect my sunroof from the canoe when I load it up, but I dont know if it will help much if any since I have the ladder rack and awning up.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Mine is a bit touchy, but not that bad. I put my RTT on a Front Runner rack and went down to 17.6 mpg. I put it on a really short rack and it went to 20.1. Put big tires on it and I'm back to 17.8 (all at 70mph)

stioc

Expedition Leader
Good job paying it off :luxhello:

I like the MaxTrax and those mounts are very similar to the ones I made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman