Garmin Nuuvi GPS
Spy Tech GPS Vehicle Tracking Device

3194623_orig.jpg

7066229_orig.jpg

9435344_orig.jpg

90127_orig.jpg

Last edited:

Ross2011TT

Nice build! Gives me ideas. I have a 2011 TT still stock that I drove off the lot new. 3 payments left until its all mine, then i start the build up.

parapyropig

Gorilla Wrangler
Freakin' SWEET build!

Got a NSSE myself - curious I went in a very similar direction as yours... :drool:

Patrollife

Explorer
Freakin' SWEET build!

Got a NSSE myself - curious I went in a very similar direction as yours... :drool:

Thanks! Just checked out your page. Your ride and gear are awesome - I think I've seen you on the FJ Form.

I don't see too many NSSEs around my area so it's always great to see 'em online!

DoMiNiC1

Adventurer
Love the build, and great pics, I am on a similar path, and this thread is making want to get out the CC and get a roof top tent ASAP.... But I will continue to save, soooon I will be off the ground. Did you do the body mount chop to run 295's?

Patrollife

Explorer
Love the build, and great pics, I am on a similar path, and this thread is making want to get out the CC and get a roof top tent ASAP.... But I will continue to save, soooon I will be off the ground. Did you do the body mount chop to run 295's?

Thanks for the positive feedback, DoMiNiC1. I wish I hadn't waited as long as I did to purchase the RTT! I haven't done the BMC (yet) but there is a slight rub. It's not bad enough to warrant an immediate BMC, and since I'm considering spacers, I'm thinking to just do everything at once. But eventually I will get the BMC.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Nice looking rig aye... I've never been the biggest FJC fan, but yours looks... I dunno, "different", or maybe it's just the same way I'd build one so it catches my eyecause it looks REALLY good. The stance, the rims, the Bull Bar, the Rack yadda yadda yadda... all very tastefully done while still being ultra purpousfull and adding to the looks of the truck, not looking like some aftermarket catalog barfed all over your truck (we've all seen "those rigs" aye ;) ). All around one of the best looking FJC's I've seen in a long time. Great job mate.

Love that color.
X1million... That and the Desert Tan are two of the best colors Toyota has put on their trucks in a long time (in fact I had totally decided to paint my new project truck that FJC Desert Tan but now I'm thinking that that "OD Green" is calling to me VERY loudly. Plus, half the clothes and gear I own are some form of that color so...) Too bad, like several other cool colors in the FJC line-up, they were only available on said FJC's, not the Taco/4Runner/Tundra as well. The 5th Gen 4Runner would look really good in that Tan or OD Green with flat black cladding and no chrome within a hundred miles aye.

Cheers

Dave

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan