thejafe

Adventurer
Here's mine. Driveway poser shot :wings: :

DSC_0008.jpg

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
Heres My 98 Tj
115_0305.sized.jpg

My 07 Jk (going to build it into a Expadition rig)
IMG_3611.jpg

the the 87 Waggy (its for sale)
IMG_3617.jpg

Last edited:

rjcj-8

Adventurer
Big Daddy Chia said:
What did you sue for your trailer. Was it just a flat utility trailer that u modified.

Yeah, it started out as a basic 4X6 utility trailer. Just did mods to it as i had the time and money. Took about 2 years to get it to what it is now. The AL rack the tent is on was the most expensive part, had to pay someone to weld it up for me. Remove 4 bolts and it can come off and i have a regular utility trailer again when I need to hall the lawn mower. I plan on changing out the 2000 LB axle with a 3500 Lb one and add trailer brakes and proper 5 on 5.5 hubs at some point in the near future.

Pulled it with the 8 all the way from GA to Moab and back this past summer and it worked out real well.

IllianaXJ

Adventurer
My old XJ and M416 (I should have never sold that trailer):

HPIM0728.jpg

HPIM0750.jpg

1151396316037396418S600x600Q85.jpg

And the new XJ:

HPIM0967.jpg

HPIM0972.jpg

HPIM0971.jpg

I plan to either build another M416 or save up for an Adventure Trailer.

Incadude

I've been lurking for over a year, keeping quite. Thought I'd drop a few pics.... They're a little old, and some more additions have been made since. But, you get the point. O yeah, I dig this forum and ALL its members..:D

DSC00592.jpg
[/IMG]

100_2033.jpg
[/IMG]

hrjaw

Explorer
Incadude said:
I've been lurking for over a year, keeping quite. Thought I'd drop a few pics.... They're a little old, and some more additions have been made since. But, you get the point. O yeah, I dig this forum and ALL its members..:D

DSC00592.jpg
[/IMG]

100_2033.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice to see someone on my side of the world!:gunt:

IllianaXJ

Adventurer
prepmech said:
I love that front fender bar... pretty nice for Kentucky fab work.

Yeah, I'm more than happy with that bar. It may be my favorite modification so far.

Technically it's Indiana fab work now, not sure if that is better or worse :D

expoxj

Adventurer
Almost stock...

jeepmtn.jpg

jeepclimb.jpg

A couple pics I finally got from my trip to big bend. Had a great time. Jeep performed admirably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater