ZT0566BWopenLts_zps2e4cdd84.jpg

Al Mar
Eagle Talon ZDP
AMEagleZDPopenLts_zpsf436ccae.jpg

MicroTech DOC
MTDOCopenLts_zpsb264fa14.jpg

workerdrone

Part time fulltimer
My all time favorite EDC - have bought three - one for me that I carried for years before DW lost it one day, one to replace that one, and one birthday present for a good bud - Benchmade 940 series

The only lock I've found that operates lightning fast, smooth, silent if you want, and is just as easy to close one handed as it is to open.

20131121-DSC_0182-X2.jpg

Dr. Cornwallis

Adventurer
My all time favorite EDC - have bought three - one for me that I carried for years before DW lost it one day, one to replace that one, and one birthday present for a good bud - Benchmade 940 series

The only lock I've found that operates lightning fast, smooth, silent if you want, and is just as easy to close one handed as it is to open.

20131121-DSC_0182-X2.jpg

I've been eyeballing the carbon fiber version. I currently carry an 810 Contego and while it's fine about 82% of the time the other 18% I want something just a touch smaller with less aggressive handles, the 940 fits that bill perfectly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I've been eyeballing the carbon fiber version. I currently carry an 810 Contego and while it's fine about 82% of the time the other 18% I want something just a touch smaller with less aggressive handles, the 940 fits that bill perfectly.

I had this knife for quite awhile before my wife lost it!! It was my favorite to carry and agree so easy to open and close

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
So quick question simply because I'm ignorant.....The fire starter.....do you scrape it against the back of the blade? I'd be worried with how beautiful those blades are, scraping the rod against the back of the blade might damage it

zebratruck

So quick question simply because I'm ignorant.....The fire starter.....do you scrape it against the back of the blade? I'd be worried with how beautiful those blades are, scraping the rod against the back of the blade might damage it

Yes, scrape on the spine. We sharpen the spine like an ice skate, it throws sparks really good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger