JK Tailgate Tables - The lowdown

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Go look at the "what did you do..." Thread. Pics of my rig there. Or when I get back from the road trip, I will link them over.

unkamonkey

Explorer
This would be wonderful If I could afford a JK or JKUR. I'm disabled so I'm used the hood and fenders or tailgate on an old MB or my now owned CJ3B as a cooking area. Grease splatters, who cares? Wash it when you get home. (OK, I know, a MB didn't have a tailgate.) Go ahead and flame me if you think I am putting down new Jeeps. Several friends have them and they do work well.

Rod_SATX

Received my Trailgator and absolutely love it. Install was simple, especially after watching the install video from Rebel Offroad. Also installed a little battery powered, swivel and tilt LED light overhead. image.jpg image.jpg

KlausVanWinkle

Explorer
Does Rebel Offroad offer any discounts on their Tailgater table if you call? I can't decide between the Springtail, Tailgater and building my own. The tailgater seems the nicest and most funtional. The Springtail is almost as nice but you sarcrifice the solid surface for mollle, but it is almost half the price. And I know I could build one from channel aluminum and HDPE for about $50, but those $50 projects have a way of turning into $100 projects that you end up scrapping and just buying Frontrunner's interior shelf.

Fritzoc

Observer
For those of you that have built your own, can you please provide a parts list and where you purchased the parts? I believe there is an earlier post with some of this info. Thx.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Does Rebel Offroad offer any discounts on their Tailgater table if you call? I can't decide between the Springtail, Tailgater and building my own. The tailgater seems the nicest and most funtional. The Springtail is almost as nice but you sarcrifice the solid surface for mollle, but it is almost half the price. And I know I could build one from channel aluminum and HDPE for about $50, but those $50 projects have a way of turning into $100 projects that you end up scrapping and just buying Frontrunner's interior shelf.

Have a look at mine Klaus, 26 bucks. works the beez kneez! ha ha

I have the ebay one.
works great and i use the molle bags all the time. I added a piece of cutting board recently. works great.

5ea59cd78e7f573b29769ef25b3569c4.jpg

KlausVanWinkle

Explorer
For those of you that have built your own, can you please provide a parts list and where you purchased the parts? I believe there is an earlier post with some of this info. Thx.

The only hardware I can't figure out is the side mounting hinge that the Tailgater and Springtail solutions tables use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger