Expedition Overland - 2015 Season

Littlehouse

Adventurer
Thanks for the replys Kurt. Another good episode yesterday. I've always wanted to go to the ruins in Mexico, but have family in the area that tell me to stay away for now. Someday...

carbon60

Explorer
This. And I actually found the hitchhiker stuff a bit sketchy (my wife was annoyed by both). Otherwise a good episode.

I second the above: my better half was also turned off by both.

The humor about the hitchhikers should have been one sentence, staying funny but less crude.

But the family reunion and hidden ruins were great.

Honu

lost on the mainland
I used to live on Utila and taught hitch hikers like that to scuba :) all we had were those kinda folks coming through
found it funny

AA1PR

Disabled Explorer
Catch 22 I suppose, the trip simply can't happen without sponsors, no different than a banner ad here on the forum. Having particpated in previous journeys of this caliber with the same gear... I prefer to thing of it as an endorsement, meaning the production side of our team networked with the same gear manifactures we would have used if we were paying. I do think you'll feel less of that side of the production as the season continues, the gear will simple become a backdrop to the bigger picture which is our travel and adventures along the way.

I agree status quo , cant do one w/o the other

Honu

lost on the mainland
since I have a 5th gen now and want a full rack any thoughts on how the no front mount worked out ?
was this just resting on the rubber or did you use a insert nut of some kind ?
and any other thoughts on the racks used for the 5th gen

thanks

Build video on the vehicles is live :cool:

prerunner221

Adventurer
Another good episode. The trucks are fantastic and the trip looks amazing. You guys have a great chemistry. It makes me want to sell my place, pack up the FJ and take the missus around the world.

Do you guys have any idea where the next trip is going to be?

Another good episode. The trucks are fantastic and the trip looks amazing. You guys have a great chemistry. It makes me want to sell my place, pack up the FJ and take the missus around the world.

Do you guys have any idea where the next trip is going to be?

im guessing they are gonna shoot for the bottom of south america

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman