SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!! '99 LR Discovery I rust free Cali truck, white, worth a look!!

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
For those of you that don't know me, I have had several joint replacements and fusions, and it is time to travel and quit working on/restoring/modding so many vehicles (a life long hobby). The kids are doing great at home schooling, as we just this year entered the State sponsored Homeschool Charter School, which gives us the freedom to travel and roam! And we are taking advantage of same to the fullest!! Consequently, my 2016 resolution is to liquidate all the vehicles, and get on down the trail!! I am selling off several, aka all but one, of my Land Rovers and letting destiny decide which one I keep- the last one standing!! So, on to the specifics:

This is a Cali rust free '99 D-I, last year, SD model with no s/r's!! It is showing 136k miles, but had a new engine aprox 50k miles ago. In the last 1k miles, I have added new springs and shocks (+2"), alignment, rear ladder, SD roof rack, Hella 4000s on front of rack (2/ea full size, 2/ea compacts) and PIAA on rear, ARB bumper with Warn winch and 2/ Hella 1000s as well as Cree LED light bar, and hood blackout. All lights are wired and work correctly via separate fuse block and NOT integrated into the factory harness. Also, new WOLF wheels with new BFG A/T KOs in 235/85-16, Factory carpet mats front to rear as well as rubber mats overlaid. Stereo head unit has been upgraded. Recent headliner, no sags or issues. All maintenance up to date, everything works as it should except the cruise control. Cold weather package with heated seats, power seats work, but driver side is a bit slow. There is a 1" cut on the driver seat, but recent Exmoor canvas seat covers on front seats have been fitted. Requisite D-II cup holders added. Rear loadspace has a mat from a previous vehicle that is very HD and has dividers which come in quite handy. The elevated two section console lid is not included- it is the only one I have seen and provides support for my shoulder which has had a total joint replacement. No dash lights on, nothing needing addressed to the best of my knowledge. I must however caution, this is a 17 yo British 4x4 and as such, there is no warranty expressed or implied in any way!! Take care of it, and it will take care of you and your family.

While not the cheapest Disco I's available, it cannot be replicated for double the ask of $9950/OBRO. Ready to drive and enjoy, and if any of the stickers are offensive, they are easily removable. This is just a good solid example of one of Land Rover's best offerings!! Honestly one of my favorite vehicles to drive!!

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0623.jpg
    IMG_0623.jpg
    521.2 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    514.8 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0622.jpg
    IMG_0622.jpg
    540 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 161

JTrogdo

New Adventure

Dale, it was great dealing with you today. I can't thank you enough for answering all the questions and taking the time to explain the nuances while also dispelling some of the myths behind Land Rover. The family can't wait to get out and down the trail with it.

Note to readers: I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Rovertrader. He is truly knowledgeable, and loves the Rover brand.

Regards,
JT

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks for the kind words JT!
Glad to see it going to a good home, as this is one of favorite Rovers!
Now just hope she behaves at her new home ;-)
Happy Trails, and congrats on the little one as well as a new Rover!!

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
Congrats to the new owner, the force was strong with that one.... and my neighbors thank you too (I own "that" house in the neighborhood)

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Congrats to the new owner, the force was strong with that one.... and my neighbors thank you too (I own "that" house in the neighborhood)

You just need a bright yellow Eco Challenge Disco instead ;-) Or maybe a Tithonus?! Lara Croft Tomb Raider....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears