2016 Sierra Carnage

rascott

Observer
time sure can get gobbled up by theworkthing, and then housework projects......
starting another list, 'cause i lost the last one.
calendar says i still got a few days to outfit.
right on schedule.

Yep a few days left. Dont worry, mine is still at the shop because the only way they work is last minute. I had them add a fuse block and it of course was not ordered on time. :ar15:

FullMonte

Adventurer
eBay sent me the wrong wheels -12 offset..grrr, so I hope my wheels come on Monday and I still have to get an extra carbon fiber rear drive shaft from MST recycle in Sacramento.. then I think I'll be ready..

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

PA_JERO

Adventurer
I went on on a shake down run this afternoon. Seemed to be ok for the most part, couple glitches obviously, should have most of them sorted out this weekend, monday and tuesday I should be wrapping it up, and Thursday, Friday I will pack.

FullMonte

Adventurer
No the wheel wouldn't fit because the brake caliper was hitting it..I hope 0+mm will be perfect

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
I would think 0 would hit the caliper more than the -12mm? Am i being dumb again?

PA_JERO

Adventurer
Clock is ticking and the year has turned to months, then weeks, then days, and now just really hours.

Can't wait to hit the road to go wheel with you crazy legit dudes again. Got the trans flush done this afternoon with the CORRECT diamond sp trans fluid at the dealer today. Also stopped to get my alignment done on the way home. Tomorrow I balance and rotate tires. I'm gonna start collecting alot of the gear tonight and over the next couple days. See if I can't mark a record for being prepared.

Hey lloyd, what are you bringing for food, can't decide if I'm gonna bring any or if I should just eat yours? Thanks for letting me know in advance, oh, and I have a plus 2 that will need a plate as well. Hahahahaha

FullMonte

Adventurer
I would think 0 would hit the caliper more than the -12mm? Am i being dumb again?
I was hoping you could enlighten me ohh wise toasty! I'll know tomorrow the wheels should be coming in

And Kev my stock wheels are 17s

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior