QuadsBC's 05 Double Cab Tundra Family Expo Build

marathonracer

Adventurer
Nice meeting you the other day, wish you would have had your truck so I could have checked it out! You mentioned when we were talking about taking your smallest kiddo with you on your last trip. How did that go sleeping in the RTT? Also how tight was it with three carseats across the back? I'm trying to convince my wife that it wouldn't be that bad to sleep in our tent with the 5 month old. Also what was the name again of the navigation app we were looking at?

QuadsBC

Adventurer
I love the truck, but I need something that can tow more weight. I'm in the military and will be moving every few years. I'm purchasing an enclosed car hauler trailer so I can stop wasting my money on rental trucks and storage facilities. I'm looking for a 1997-2003 ford e350 7.3 diesel 4x4 or 2wd and I'll convert it to 4wd. I've been asked why a van, and the simple answer is... at this point my truck is closer to being a van than a truck. Having heat and ac in the back would be nice for my dog.

QuadsBC

Adventurer
How much are you thinking? Finally a truck on the right side of the map for me.

I'm thinking around 17k. But that number may have some emotional attachment too. Send me a pm and I'm sure we can work a deal where we are both happy.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Losing another great tundra build. I do love the 4x4 vans. If it had Toyota drivetrain. I would seriously consider One too lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

theBullfrog125

Adventurer
Losing another great tundra build. I do love the 4x4 vans. If it had Toyota drivetrain. I would seriously consider One too lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not a van, but a built Sequoia would be sweet! Still won't tow much tho. There are some nice overland E350s out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12