For those that carry Guns and Overlanding

Status
Not open for further replies.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
pfft. i walk in a room of 100 women, and i see the 2 hot ones instantaneously.

if you carry a guns, you will see guns. the only people that didnt know i was armed, were the ones that werent.
Agreed, but that's you, someone of above average intelligence. I don't give crankster gangsters that much credit.

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
Shall not be infringed... except by all of the federal, state, and local statutes which limit things like firing mechanism, magazine capacity, destructive devices, weapons of war, and yes even the ability to open carry.

I'm starting to think I'm the only guy around here who actually understands how the Constitution is translated in real life versus in neocon cowboy vigilante life.

Cowboy vigilante life? Your wife sits on a board at a shooting range, you both conceal carry. You just keep being the good guy you are.

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
Want to dictate...? I said I don't think people should do it.

As has been put forth, the ability to limit the right to keep and bear arms is extremely well established and confirmed all the way up to Scalia even.

Read up on Constitutional Law, please.

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
Shall not be infringed... except by all of the federal, state, and local statutes which limit things like firing mechanism, magazine capacity, destructive devices, weapons of war, and yes even the ability to open carry.

I'm starting to think I'm the only guy around here who actually understands how the Constitution is translated in real life versus in neocon cowboy vigilante life.

Yup. That's you.

I'm sure that's not the only thing you think you're "the only one"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78