AT Tacoma Habitat: Official Thread

mossler

When we were all one increment after the 1/2 tank mark, the 3rd gen Tacoma was at 1/4 tank. Though less punchy than the 4.0L 1GR-FE, the 3.5L 2GR-FKS is actually very good for the trail due to it's fuel sippy nature.

May I ask how did the GX470 in that bunch do fuel-wise?

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Understood. If you look at all of the pictures on the AT website of the Tacoma Habitat, that identification plate is present. When we built yours we were out of the id plates but added it during your service. Our apologies if it surprised you.

JPR4LFE

Adventurer
The AT Facebook page shows a Dodge Ram with a Habitat! Will details/pictures for the full sized truck be released in this thread or will a new one be started?

elcoyote

The AT Facebook page shows a Dodge Ram with a Habitat! Will details/pictures for the full sized truck be released in this thread or will a new one be started?
A new one will be started I week after Expo with lots of pictures. We don't want to spoil the surprise for those attending.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

corprin

Adventurer
Getting pretty excited about our June delivery!

anyone reporting good or bad experience with the habitat in place and the stock satellite antenna reception?

elcoyote

Getting pretty excited about our June delivery!

anyone reporting good or bad experience with the habitat in place and the stock satellite antenna reception?
We recommend having a car audio shop add a new sat antennae elsewhere to retain quality reception unless of course you are handy enough yourself to accomplish the task.

urbikesucks

I second that, audio sucked and slight delay on nav. had audio shop re locate xm in dash for the moment. fabing a
n alum wind deflector tray to mount solar panel and will mount xm ant on it as well.

elcoyote

I second that, audio sucked and slight delay on nav. had audio shop re locate xm in dash for the moment. fabing a
n alum wind deflector tray to mount solar panel and will mount xm ant on it as well.
Looking forward to seeing your handiwork.

Stucktj

Mario
Question I'm trying to figure out on the Tacoma is 5 or 6 foot bed. Is it one size fits all or one is a foot longer? One of the main reasons I'm getting the truck is for the habitat. 90% its just going to be me.
Torn between the TRD Pro or the 6 foot bed on a fully loaded TRD Off Road. Any info on the positives and negatives?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman