New JL???

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
Anyone talking about the new JL? uncamoed Photos are out not. I sure Expo will have a story coming out soon, but she dose look nice...
2018-Jeep-WranglerJL-Reveal-Gallery-Image3.jpg.image.1440.jpg

:Wow1:

Last edited:

Zeep

Adventurer
I saw pic's of the dash yesterday, on Fox news app. Color matched panel's, throwback to the old CJ's I guess.

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
It's a great platform for the guy that buys $140 flannel shirts, specialty beard wax and who wants to look outdoorsy but needs roadside assistance to change a flat.

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
It's a great platform for the guy that buys $140 flannel shirts, specialty beard wax and who wants to look outdoorsy but needs roadside assistance to change a flat.

Pretty sure that's what was said about the YJ,TJ,and the JK. Especially the JK hard rock addition. But what do I know I sold my TJ and got into Land Rovers. Big mistake...

unkamonkey

Explorer
Don't know but I started out with an MB and my 3B still tows people out. Could be the driver. I learned from my father.

ivers

Observer
I really like the new addition. But I am not a big fan of the light in the fender. I cant wait to get new detail about the diesel engine.

Zeep

Adventurer
I spotted a fully uncloaked one, on the way to work yesterday. Unlimited sport. Not unusual, for around here (Detroit).
What was interesting was, it had standard plates. Not the manufacture's plates, which is usually on something that hasn't yet been unveiled!

Grenadiers

Adventurer
I've had them all, two built YJ's, a '71 CJ5 Renegade (shoulda kept that, rare), several Grand Wagoneers, a 2016 JK Hard Rock Unlimited, too shiny to scratch sold it after three months, and now have what I think is a nice combination of the old and the new, a built 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I like the long wheelbase for rock crawling, and storage, and when lifted, is a very cool look. Here's a gratuitous pic in Monument Valley. Jeep is currently under the knife getting an Atlas II transfer case installed. Ugh, very sore body of mine from working on cold concrete!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior