Whats next at EarthCruiser

lanceatm

Founder and CEO of EarthCruiser
G`day All
Trust all is well in your preferred location of forced hibernation.
We been thinking,
EarthCruiser V8? done and dusted
EarthCruiser Dual cab? done and dusted
EarthCruiser EXD ? done and dusted
Next ?
EarthCruiser ...... TX ? We are thinking Ford AWD Transit.

Sure the AWD is not a fire breathing monster, but it does have some very appealing qualities.
You can get them around the world.
Ford service is everywhere.
Not bad to drive.
You get allot of goodies for your money.
After market options to get them better set up for a little off roading is growing
Our systems work perfectly with chassis ( we planned it that way when working out the EXD)
Can happily charge our Master volt lithium batts,
Almost a walk through to cab for the raised roof model ,
Small nibble foot print that is not a converted van, it is purpose built complete vehicle.
Well proven ladder chassis in a number of wheel bases, house sizes.
We are no strangers to Iveco/Sprinter cab chassis or Transit platforms in other parts of the world.

AND best of all they come in WHITE!

EarthCruiser TX _EXD mock up 20201.png

EarthCruiser TX _EXD mock up 20200.png
EarthCruiser TX _EXD inside 20202.jpg

EarthCruiser TX _EXD inside 20206.jpg
EarthCruiser TX _EXD inside 20201.jpgEarthCruiser TX _EXD inside 20205.jpg

EarthCruiser TX _EXD inside 20202.jpg
EarthCruiser TX _EXD inside 20204.jpg

EarthCruiser TX _EXD inside 20200.jpg

The one in the pic is a SWB about the same size a SWB Sprinter, does need the rear wheel put on straight......

Very best

Lance

Attachments

• EarthCruiser TX _EXD inside 20201.jpg
    EarthCruiser TX _EXD inside 20201.jpg
    236.8 KB · Views: 95

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
I've seen the craftsmanship a few times and its always impressive. I'm sure this will be no different.

Personally, I'd love to see a shell model where its just the very very basics and something that the average person can afford and build out from there. I understand that's not the business model but would that ever be something on your radar?

lanceatm

G`day SDDive5
We put the MOD (Truck camper) on the far back burner while we got the 4x4 Fuso sorted. With that done we have restarted the production of the shell version of those.
Depending on how the mad the crew get at me I hope to have a flat bed version of MOD 400 (with optional pass through) by the end of the year. I have a working mock up on my Chevy 1500 now, its ugly (really ugly) but it helps figure things out. The pass through is really handy, my dog loves it.

Cheers

Lance

Keyne

Adventurer
Awesome. Will it have swivel front seats in the cab area like the Iveco Daily's? That would really expand the living space and IMO a big benefit of the van platform vs. a truck.

gdaut

That looks awesome. Is it the same cabin unit that is on the Mercedes chassis that is featured on the front page here?

lanceatm

Awesome. Will it have swivel front seats in the cab area like the Iveco Daily's? That would really expand the living space and IMO a big benefit of the van platform vs. a truck.
With a fix roof model, I can’t see why not.

lanceatm

That looks awesome. Is it the same cabin unit that is on the Mercedes chassis that is featured on the front page here?
Same basics, door is on the other side etc. The Merc has a huge payload for such a small truck , I don’t think we can get the same liquid capacity that is possible with the G.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I like it. Similar to the Aussie builds on the little Ivecos?

276A8513a.jpg

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Don't know how long the E350 cutaway will be around, but that with the new 7.3 gas and 4x4 similar to Quigley or UJoint with the EXD rear would be a beast.

I'm really pleased to see that they put the new 7.3 in it, hopefully that means it will still be around for a while. Every time we think the E-350 is done for it turns out that reports of it's demise have been greatly exaggerated. ?

Personally I'd love to see an EC vehicle built on it, but that said I'm not sure it would make sense to do the engineering work if the chassis is only around for a few more years.

Bigly

Wannabe
Agree with pugs that the Econoline chassis with EC body would be outstanding with that new engine. Much easier to make into a true 4x4 with either Sportsmobile or Ujoint mods. One can dream.

lanceatm

EarthCruiser has built on - FUSO - Isuzu - Uni Mog - G Wagon and Iveco for customers in Australia, Canada , Mexico , Europe , South Africa, Asia the Middle East and of course the United States.
We would love to talk about a new E series, please bring us the completed 4x4 E series chassis , and we can talk about the rest. The hard yards have been done on the 4x4 conversion systems by those who are very well skilled on the E Series.

I am still keen on the Ford Transit, being so easy to drive and seems really good value for money to me. Has nothing like the Iveco off road ability of the EarthCruiser Iveco Jon put up ( the new Iveco has been dumbed down a fair bit BTW) triple diff locks and up to 24 forward gears is not every ones cup of tea.

Steve_382

EarthCruiser has built on - FUSO - Isuzu - Uni Mog - G Wagon and Iveco for customers in Australia, Canada , Mexico , Europe , South Africa, Asia the Middle East and of course the United States.
We would love to talk about a new E series, please bring us the completed 4x4 E series chassis , and we can talk about the rest. The hard yards have been done on the 4x4 conversion systems by those who are very well skilled on the E Series.

I am still keen on the Ford Transit, being so easy to drive and seems really good value for money to me. Has nothing like the Iveco off road ability of the EarthCruiser Iveco Jon put up ( the new Iveco has been dumbed down a fair bit BTW) triple diff locks and up to 24 forward gears is not every ones cup of tea.

Looks like they are sticking with the 6 speed transmission for now, but that motor would be awesome.

1587413116214.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle