Snow Peak Addiction

RKRUGER

Adventurer- Toyota Nut
Might anyone know where to find a set of (infinitely) adjustable legs for the IGT? Drifta used to sell some called "Stockton IGT Twist Lock Legs," but it looks they are out of stock. They had two sizes, Short (390 mm to 660mm) and Standard (600mm to 1100mm.) I'm looking for a standard length.
Send them an email if you haven’t. When I was looking for a set a year ago the website said SOLD OUT but an email got a pair sent.

TooGouda

if anyone is coming to the Utah location and has questions about the area let me know. i live like 45 min drive from it and have been to that resort and area a bunch of times

spikemd

Explorer
Just picked up the Giga LI stove last week on sale. Its a beast! hoping to use it for large pots and to get cast iron good and hot for searing steak.

Hoping to complete the build out on my Defender 110 with a sliding IGT table in the rear still connected to the vehicle. Just got the Cummins R2.8 installed and running.

TooGouda

Signed up for SPW Central (Utah)!
nice! i still haven't decided if i want to go to the Utah one. i basically live over the ridge from the location so its closer than i normally camp lol. plus the whole no dogs on a resort that allows dogs is weird to me. not sure on the details on why the Utah SPW is no dogs and the others allow dogs. my doggo is a service dog so i could bring him if i wanted to anyway but i don't like the idea of standing out in the crowd due to the restriction

cactusjk

Explorer
Interesting - I didn’t see that. It is drivable for me so thought that would be a nice change. Assume we can also go the the West one too?

TooGouda

Interesting - I didn’t see that. It is drivable for me so thought that would be a nice change. Assume we can also go the the West one too?
yeah we can go to all of them if we want. i decided im not going to the Utah one but im down for meeting up if anyone wants to do any mini explore trips before after or during the SPW in utah. lots of stuff for hikes and biking and even some offroad-ish type stuff withing 15 min or so of the SPW location

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior