Post Pics of your Defender

Maryland 110

Adventurer
what happens to photo's posted on this site ? the majority of the pictures in this thread are gone. Seems criminal since they were awesome.

AmityFJ

Observer
Here's two I took today. New suspension installed recently :)
photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

SCRover

Adventurer
My '93

Here are a couple of pics of the '93 D110 i acquired in May of this year. No dirt pics on this computer.

It's not stock by any stretch. Was built up by Matt Browne and wheeled by Jesse Ware in a prior life. The 5" lift and SG 3-link were replaced by an OME set-up by the guy I bought it from. Now thinking of adding more lift back in.

Has a 4.6 with approx. 4800 miles mated to the LT77 and 94K on the chassis. Onboard air, lockers f/r, ARB fridge, dual battery setup, etc.

Attachments

• DenverD110b.jpg
    DenverD110b.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 230
  • DenverD110c.jpg
    DenverD110c.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 189

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Here are a couple of pics of the '93 D110 i acquired in May of this year. No dirt pics on this computer.

It's not stock by any stretch. Was built up by Matt Browne and wheeled by Jesse Ware in a prior life. The 5" lift and SG 3-link were replaced by an OME set-up by the guy I bought it from. Now thinking of adding more lift back in.

Has a 4.6 with approx. 4800 miles mated to the LT77 and 94K on the chassis. Onboard air, lockers f/r, ARB fridge, dual battery setup, etc.

Here you go.

img_1609_std_std.jpg

Chucaro

Adventurer
One from Australia

I cannot remember if I have posted the photos of "Rustic" my 1994 Tdi300 Defender.
Here is with the road set of tyres, I have one set with RR alloy rims and Maxxis mud tyres as well.

I am doing research now to convert if to a camper with a pop-up roof and found some very good sites here in Oz and OS

Cheers

original.jpg

rugbier

Adventurer
Gery,

Love the NEW LOOK with the Expo Kit Suspension.

I am not sure if you are into Steel wheels, but I think your 90 would look even more of a killer with them.

:beer:

Gustavo

Here's two I took today. New suspension installed recently :)
photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Yeah Ice you and me both, there's just something about a D90 not to mention the D110 that is just so darn cool.

Aaron

AmityFJ

Observer
Gery,

Love the NEW LOOK with the Expo Kit Suspension.

I am not sure if you are into Steel wheels, but I think your 90 would look even more of a killer with them.

:beer:

Gustavo

Thanks Gustavo!
You should post some Picts of your sweet defender.

Maybe if I see a set used for sale near me I'll get them. My garage is beginning to look like a spare parts store for fj cruisers and defenders!
I would paint the steelies silver!

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Here are some random shots during random trips.

Anyone know why my pictures show up as links now instead of pictures like they used to?

Attachments

• aa coyote flat 228.jpg
    aa coyote flat 228.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 276
  • PB290004.JPG
    PB290004.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_8432.JPG
    IMG_8432.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 196

Chucaro

Adventurer
I love the 130 and the image in B&W looks from the 50's :)
The access from the side of the tube is very good idea

jeepmedic46

Expedition Leader
Yeah Ice you and me both, there's just something about a D90 not to mention the D110 that is just so darn cool.

So true, There is a guy in Needham Mass who sells them and the cheapest one he has is about 37,000 and its a 96.:smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman