Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

mr.trd

Adventurer
If he is the one coming down from Fort McMurray, then yep that would be him. And then we have two others coming down from Canada in the next month. Canauck Mariner from Calgary and then another guy that is coming from the NT. We actually sell quite a bit across the border, but lately they seem to be wanting to come visit us to pick up the goodies. Which is great, then we get to actually meet some of the customers and put a face to the screenname and voice.

freeze

Adventurer
OEM...the best sliders for the platform.
1. They are very tight to the truck.
2. No muddy legs when getting in or out.
3. Minimal loss of clearance

There are a few downsides to the OEM ones just observing one of our members with a Trail Teams FJ. This is really dependent on the type of trails you're running though.

1. They do dent/bend
2. If they stuck out a little more, as much as the widest part of the FJ, they'd protect his body
3. Rear kickouts would save the rear of the FJ and be able to pivot around obstacles.

Other than the few points above, they worked well and did keep his sills in one piece. One aspect learned was if the FJ is going to be going through some rock fields, different sliders may work better.

3968796651_95cdfea2ae_b.jpg

336wheeler

Observer
New member here....

It's a 2000 limited 4runner. Currently has Bilstein 5100s up front set at 2.5" with a revtek top-out plate with the stock coil, OME 890s out back, 1" diff drop up front, on 265/75 Toyo ATs on moto metal 951s. I'm replacing the moto metal 951s with the stock 5 spoke wheels and 255s or 285s soon, depending on which one I decide to run.

-2-4-1.jpg

n1040870847_30375160_7615850.jpg

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
Ok. I'll throw up some pics of my junk!

After_Lake.jpg

At a random lake near the house!
IMG_0141.jpg

TTR Event early this year
IMG_0396.jpg

Sandia

Last edited: