Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

2k64runnin

I can't wait until I have some action shot like you guys. I am just starting and I hope to see some amazing places.

lifted4runner01.jpg

BeratE

Observer
Our 1991 Hilux Surf/4Runner on our trip last year.
Car is dead now. Engine ate itself. Looking at building an 87 4Runner that is available to me for free.

IMGP1064.jpg

Is this in Fitzgerald River National Park, just West from Esperance, by any chance? It looks a place I spent the night last year on a road trip. Can't beat how many stars you can see out there

maxama10

Welcome to Nevadafornia
I love the look of the smaller fender flares. The big meats aren't bad either! :sombrero:

Thanks, it sure was expensive though, and a bit nerve racking as well when I took the angle grinder to my rather new truck. :ylsmoke:

I'm thinking of hitting the flares with some duplicolor spray on bedliner, not sure I'm into the glossy paint that is on there now.

sierrahsky

Adventurer
Thanks, it sure was expensive though, and a bit nerve racking as well when I took the angle grinder to my rather new truck. :ylsmoke:

I'm thinking of hitting the flares with some duplicolor spray on bedliner, not sure I'm into the glossy paint that is on there now.

I think you should run a line of bedliner from the bumper, slider, flares, and rear bumper. That would look sick!

MrGrimm

Mall Crawler

Yea hit them up with some bedliner. Get some bedliner with UV protectant and they should last a bit longer without fading. The thinner flares are much better. That is one thing that I dont like about the 2nd gens. Dunno why Toyota wanted to make such a large flare. The 1st gens had a good size flare.

_DSC0460.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater