Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
Roxy the Raider

My Raider has primarily been a work vehicle, driving me around the Sacramento - Placerville - Tahoe corridor in northern California. I have been some interesting places with her:
strawberryraider.jpg

P4090212.jpg

P9111600.jpg

P5160466.jpg

RDDCalendarPics14.jpg

RDDCalendarPics31.jpg

RDDCalendarPics9.jpg

Cheers,
Russell the Raider Guy

94monster

Observer
Here's my 94 sitting at home

just a driveway shot. It has a 2.5 inch ironman lift, 33x10.50s, manual hubs, and a e-bay "safari snorkel." I've owned it about 2 years and it has almost 170,000 on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    276.7 KB · Views: 154

red87

Adventurer
How do you like the Ironman suspension? I'm cross shopping them with OME but no one seems to have Ironman stuff, except you.

94monster

Observer
I have been really happy with the ironman suspension. Has been on almost 2 years and has performed flawlessly. Its stiffer than stock but much more controlled.

94monster

Observer
No but a friend has a 98 with valley springs cranked stock t-bars and kybs and i think the ironman feels more balanced. Also, the ironman seems to carry weight better. We are a family of 5 and we can load up the back for a weekend and it stays pretty level.

94monster

Observer
How did you like the Kumho Mts on your suburban? I've looked at them a few times and contemplated a set but never bought them...

SOFpirate

Adventurer
How did you like the Kumho Mts on your suburban? I've looked at them a few times and contemplated a set but never bought them...

Excellent tires for the price. The directional tread on them really dig and shovel the dirt/mud/anything else on the road away from the tire real well. The ride on them are as smooth as regular street tires, and I didn't notice much road noise at all. I highly recommend them if your looking for M/T's on a budget.

I picked those up off of www.tirerack.com If you scroll through, typically they have tires that are a little cheaper than the rest of the same model because they've been sitting on the shelf a little longer. Didn't notice a single thing wrong.

Looks nice. I really need to install some torsion bars. I have OME heavy springs on the rear, need to get the front torsion bars and shocks all around.

What are your impressions on the fake snorkel?

SOFpirate

Adventurer
What are your impressions on the fake snorkel?

Not fake. "Custom". LOL!

I actually cut it out and made it out of PVC pipe myself. It was functional and watertight! I ran the hose to an inline airbox then to the the top of the carb. Granted, water would've still leaked in anyways, and I think from the ground up to where the carb sat in the bay, I had a good 5' AT LEAST of fording depth. That truck was massive.

I'm going to whore myself out to being a name brand trendy with the Monty and I'm going all ARB all over it. I want to get a safari bumper for it and a 12,000lbs winch.

Cruisn

Adventurer
Rhino roof rack, got rid of it. was to small and couldnt put my tent on top. now I have a rack I custom built, 2500x1200

That photo was form lancelin sand dunes in Western Australia

The rig is a little more decked out since that photo was taken
This photo is from Kalbari National park
kalbarriposesmall.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998