2022 F-350 Mods

01tundra

Explorer
Don't think this one will qualify as a 'build" thread, but I need somewhere to keep up with all my mods :D.

Traded the Titan XD for a used 2022 F-350 Lariat SRW with the 7.3L gas engine.

We were needing a little more payload, even though our travel trailer scales at around 5k lbs when loaded heavy, we still carry a lot of stuff while camping and we were right at GVWR with the Titan XD........I'm fairly confident my payload worries and trips to the CAT scales are pretty much over with.

brXsImi.jpg

z9AKnC3.jpg

spwrmRG.png

01tundra

Explorer
First thing I needed to do is get the interior figured out.

Added a second wireless phone charger/cup holder from ShawnTexan Products. I drilled a hole in the console and ran the power wire into the console to connect to the 12V power outlet.

Also found a cup holder mount for our trailer camera display and added numbers above the temperature gauges with FORScan.

SAmJfE1.jpg

DdUxFKd.jpg

4U2KSrR.jpg

01tundra

Explorer
Next replaced the factory flooded (and leaking) lead acid battery with an X2 AGM from Batteries Plus.

Went in and changed the battery type to AGM in FORScan.

Also installed a new 4 AWG circuit from the battery to an 175A Anderson connector at the back of the truck to power our Victron Orion 12/12-30 DC-DC charger in our trailer. Mounted a 60A Blue Sea breaker up at the battery.

bqwr04y.jpg

zsxQPbi.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears