Who is running 40+ inch tires?

halo777

I run the continental mpt81 335/80/20 that measure 41in. I have the full buckstop super single kit for the RAM 5500.

These heavy duty tires are in a completely different category from regular light truck tires tires. They are not built for comfort lol

The reason they are used on the heavy duty commercial super single builds is because they maintain the high load rating. If you can run a regular light truck tire in the same size with sufficient load rating, I would definitely recommend that option.

Yes they do look ************.

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpeg
    IMG_0626.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 45

RealTruck

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
I run the continental mpt81 335/80/20 that measure 41in. I have the full buckstop super single kit for the RAM 5500.

These heavy duty tires are in a completely different category from regular light truck tires tires. They are not built for comfort lol

The reason they are used on the heavy duty commercial super single builds is because they maintain the high load rating. If you can run a regular light truck tire in the same size with sufficient load rating, I would definitely recommend that option.

I imagine they're pretty noisy on the highway, but those tires go to work! 😎

EMS WJ 2000

Observer

Fully loaded I am right at 10k or a little lighter, when I daily drive my truck I am at 9k pounds. I was looking at the continental mpt81 335/80/20 because I do 50/50 daily driving as well as dirt roads from hard packed dirt to mud and rocks.

I was wondering where you get your continental mpt81 335/80/20 tires from?

LikeABoss

Observer
Running the MPT 81 now. Not a daily driver but could be with a smaller truck… I measure 38.6 at 40 psi. Set my aev snap speedometer setting to that and right on compared to gps. Do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears