Chris_CP198

FOR SALE: Ram 2500 Overlanding Expedition Rig

Description:
  • 2020 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew CAB 4x4 with 6.7L I6 Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine
  • Bowen Custom Camper Bed
  • 2023 Supertramp Camper
  • Approximately 61,500 Miles on truck
  • Camper/Bed have 4 trips, 3,000 mile of use. Still like New
  • Refer to Photos for the Original Window Sticker & Build Sheet for both the truck and Supertramp camper
*This rig parks inside a 9’ Garage Door
View attachment _DSC2502.jpg

More Info:

• Supertramp Camper – Refer to Photos for Camper’s Original Build Sheet
  • Bowen Customs 6’ camper bed tailored for Supertramp camper, this bed is still compatible with other camper brands
  • Kelderman Suspension:
    • RAM 2500/3500 4X4 2-STAGE FRONT & Rear AIR SUSPENSION
    • AIR LIFT 3H ELECTRONIC AIR CONTROL SYSTEM - Allows for self leveling @ camp and ride height adjustment (Parking, Highway, Off-Road)
    • Onboard Air Compressor provides air to suspension and allows for remote hose connection for airing up tires or utilizing air powered tools.
  • 18” Method wheels with 33” Toyo Tires Open Country R/T’s
    • Original Stock wheels with 35” tires included with purchase
  • Torklift 30k Superhitch with 24” Truss extension
  • Custom fabricated rear deck allows access to camper while carrying motorcycle. Deck can easily be removed if desired.

Truck Specific Info
View attachment Ram Build Sheet.jpg

Supertramp Build Sheet (green indicates additional options added to this build):
Supertramp build sheet.png

Other Highlights:

• Truck Camper Magazine Reader’s Choice Award “Best Pop-up Truck Camper of 2023”
  • Truck body has a 3M color wrap to match Supertramp camper and Bowen bed.
  • Garage stored with battery tender on cab batteries and camper plugged in to maintain lithium coach batteries
  • Air suspension allows for adjustment to ride height from stock for traversing various terrains and self-leveling at campsite.
  • Dual compressors, dual air tanks, self-leveling, touchscreen controls, Bluetooth connectivity for remote leveling
  • WeBoost - DRIVE REACH OVERLAND cell booster installed
Price: $170,000

View attachment DSC09790.jpg
F06B736B-A0A7-494A-A9FD-6F85408174BF.jpeg

IMG_4361.jpeg

More Photos Available on request... Serious inquiries only.

SimplyAnAdventure

Wow… Another ST for sale????????

I freaking LOVE mine, can’t imagine selling it.

I’m surprised to have see a few of these come up for sale but they’ve all sold very quickly. GLWS.

~SAA

Last edited:

Chris_CP198

Don’t know. Maybe they have to do that too!

Also you’re right that Moto/ platform setup is amazing!!!!
I put the 33” tires on so it would fit in garage a little easier. With the 35” tires, it fit but only when pulling in forward. If I wanted to back in, due to the driveway angle, it was just a bit too tall.

Deflating and inflating tires was my backup option, but the 33” tires are less work and I think the look and drive great.

Still have the 35” tires if someone wanted to go back.

DTAdventure

I put the 33” tires on so it would fit in garage a little easier. With the 35” tires, it fit but only when pulling in forward. If I wanted to back in, due to the driveway angle, it was just a bit too tall.

Deflating and inflating tires was my backup option, but the 33” tires are less work and I think the look and drive great.

Still have the 35” tires if someone wanted to go back.
That makes sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179