Another Off Road Trailer Build to Pull Behind My Jeep

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
I forgot to take a pic before I left the shop for the day so here's one from the security camera. Stage one is almost complete. Painted and ready for lights tomorrow. After that I'll get it inspected for a title and registration then move on to side walls.
I guess I have been watching too many late-night movies, but when I first saw that, I thought that was a giant spider's web with a hole to its lair :oops:

spde.jpg

Last edited:

nicholsmf

Got a coat of paint on it. I'm pretty satisfied so far. Made several mistakes, or I guess, found several things I wish I would have done different. Oh well, time to figure out what to do on the walls. At this point I think I'm just gonna run some 2" x 1/4" flat bar horizontally. 3 strips maybe. I keep changing my mind.

20240219_154912.jpg

nicholsmf

Well, it's temporarily finished, except for fenders. I still don't know what my plan for it is, so I decided to just make it functional to haul camping gear if needed. I welded in some 2" x 1/4" flat bar horizontally just to keep stuff from sliding out. Right now I'm waiting on THP to inspect so I can register and get a tag. It's all flat black. Some of the paint is wet in the pics, that's why it looks glossy.

20240225_135129.jpg20240225_135116.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger