FOR SALE: 1991 Toyota FJ80

959overland

Hello everyone, I have decided to put my '91 80 up for sale, here's a short description of it:

140,000 miles and runs like a dream, only a center diff locker. All cloth interior and no cracks in the dash, no headliner damage/stains. A four speed automatic transmission with 33' tires. The frame has minimal to no rust. Jump seats are in the trunk. AC, heater, and electric sunroof all work great, as well as cruise control. Tow hitch has one rusted out hole where the safety chains go, but the cord for the trailer electrics still works. Radiator was replaced August 2021 (before my ownership).

Aftermarket features include an ARB front bumper, Prinsu roof rack, tilt altimeter gauges by rear view mirror (currently not working), the two front fog lights (unaware of brand), a Sony infotainment screen (also compatible with apple carplay), and Weathertech floor mats all the way around.

Shoot me a DM on instagram @959overland for more information.

Price: $20,000

Known problems: small oil leak (can be seen dripping from front sway bar).

Why I love this rig: This is Blueberry, my first car, and I've been attached to it ever since. All the adventures we've been on around town and off the beaten path, I've grown to love the driving experience and being part of the landcruiser community. I wish I could hold on to blueberry, but I don't have the money currently to do a motor swap, and I'm in need of something faster. There's something about this rig that just feels different when I drive it, it feels like it has a spirit, probably because of all the memories I have made while owning it. Whether I was sad, happy, nervous, disappointed, Blueberry was always there for me to make my day a little more exciting.

.View attachment 822449View attachment 822450View attachment 822451View attachment 822460
View attachment 822453
View attachment 822454View attachment 822461
View attachment 822456View attachment 822457View attachment 822463

Last edited:

dman93

Adventurer
Wow, I sold my 1995 FZJ80 with the newer engine, factory triple lockers, OME lift and shocks, same mileage, I was the second owner, for about $7000. 15 years ago. And it took a long time to sell. Times have changed …

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998