2022 RAM 3500 / Bowen Customs Camper Bed / Scout Camper

roaminglost

*I AM WILLING TO SELL THE CAMPER OR THE TRUCK. PREFERABLY THE CAMPER WOULD SELL FIRST.​

PHOTOS + VIDEO
CLICK HERE

I think it’s time to let her go.
My wife and doggo lived in this truck build for over a year, traveling across the country and back. It never let us down. And well, it was freaking awesome. But we are settling down and I would much rather see this truck live on and get used for more exploration.
I thought of every detail I could with this one, and I hope it shows. I also urge whoever is interested in buying this to call me so I can go over it, answer any questions, and see it in person. It’s hard to point out all the little details on the internet. Guaranteed I probably forgot something, so take a look. ;)

$150k for both
$40K for the camper
$115K for the truck

Located in Bend, OR
Willing to deliver anywhere in the West.
Serious buyers shoot me a message or email.
Kingston@roaminglost.co
**I will have a video walk-through as well on request.

2021 Scout Kenai

This thing is a full-timer-focused build. We lived in this for over a year, traveling the country full-time. It’s been upgraded quite a bit in terms of solar, electrical, and other things to dial it. Ideally, you’ll have to see this in person to get a feel for all the upgrades.

Some of the main upgrades are:
-Water system with an actual faucet, pump, and Dometic go jugs (comes with 4 jugs-44 liters)
-It comes with a Newport propane heater they don’t offer anymore. But it also comes with their new diesel heater (which works a lot better)
-Custom Mattress / Froli system
-Wrappon toilet (excellent toilet)
-Custom magnetic backsplash
-Completely revamped electrical system. 300AH of lithium, RedArc RedVision, 2000w RedArc inverter.
-460w Zamp solar on the roof w/external solar panel hook up on the tray
-It comes with Starlink! I’ll transfer the account since it’s built into the camper. (you do not need to activate it, but I won’t need it anymore)
-Converted to high-pressure propane. You can use any grill system inside the camper or at the external hook-up.
-Thule HideAway Awning on passenger side
-Various storage solutions
-National Luna 90L Fridge/Freezer
-Custom wireless SIM card router (uses any sim but Verizon included)

The camper was resealed in December 2023, the propane lines were replaced, and a new rear door and fan were installed. It’s all checked out and ready for new owners!

IMG_3266.JPG

IMG_3271.JPG

IMG_3277.JPG

IMG_3286.JPG

2022 RAM 3500

Standard Output Cummins 6.7L
51k miles
100,000k mile warranty
The transmission was rebuilt in March 2024 to fix the common 68RFE snap ring failure (replaced with an updated part and 2-year warranty)
The windshield does have a crack across the bottom, but it doesn’t block the field of view, so I never found it necessary to fix it.
All windows are tinted, including the front (another reason why I haven’t replaced the windshield)
ICS Dash Mount
Front seats have Tiger Tough covers
Bowen Customs camper bed (early-production) Full-size Spare stored in the forward garage
Front and rear 12k Warn Winches
Titan 55-gallon fuel tank
Extreme Outback custom air system (air up/down all four tires)
Nomad Wheels
37” Firestone Tires MT2
Carli Suspension Pintop Kit (custom-tuned shocks by Carli)
Custom Carli / Deaver rear leaf pack
Goose Gear rear seat delete with drawers
I will also include a rear seat, bolts, and seatbelts
Alpharex Headlights
White knuckle sliders
Custom 1 of 1 Dissent offroad front bumper (damage to skid plate)
Midland radio system
GoalZero 1500x in cab power
3-channel dash cam
Rigid XP / SAE fogs
Front runner roof rack

AR505879.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3310.jpeg
    6.7 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_3305.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3235.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_3247.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 102
Last edited:

jp510

Updated with photos.

PHOTOS + VIDEO
CLICK HERE
Nice looking rig!! Lots of awesome upgrades I hope to add to my 3500 over time!

Some questions if you don't mind:

1) What is that under the driver's seat? A flare?

2) Who makes the molle panel strip over the rear window (mounted to the rear hooks)?

Thx!

jk6661

Observer
Nice upgrades! The 2023 model only comes with a 175-watt panel and a Goal Zero Yeti 3000X, and there's an optional 75-liter fridge-freezer (which I assumed was the largest that would fit).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears