Van Prices have dropped big time!

jjx0.usa

Just wanted to mention as I have been keeping an eye on the new market just to see what is coming out, if looking for 4x4 and 2wd Vans, prices are up to $60k off brand new 2023 & 2024 models.

Shocked really to see how much the used ones are still asking on theirs as just yesterday I checked out the NIRVC (indoor rv centers) online and local to me, Nashville, has 2024 Revel for $142,000 ; Ram Solis 59P for $93k 2023 year for examples. I remember how hard they were to find and now they have 2 year olds still sitting on lots.

ROA-OFFROAD

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
used ones will be listed for higher because the previous owner probably paid that ( 60k off) that your referring to.

gator70

When outfitters build them, they overspend. And they use materials at the highest level of construction. While nice, maybe overkill. Even these get water damaged floors.

The new vans are $68k and the interiors should be done for $30k.

86scotty

Cynic
When outfitters build them, they overspend. And they use materials at the highest level of construction. While nice, maybe overkill. Even these get water damaged floors.

The new vans are $68k and the interiors should be done for $30k.

I couldn't agree more. All falls under the definition of the word fad. Luckily us humans are going through trends faster and faster and this will quickly die down to the level it's been at since the 60's. Hopefully.

It's really a shame that it's not the same with neck tattoos and we'll all be having to look at those for eternity.

tlrols

Well…van prices have fallen to MSRP at least. They still seem a bit hard to come by but at least the scarcity mark ups are gone. They are a fad for a reason. An expensive fad if you want to do it right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears