Trying New Batt.Terminal

Suty

Adventurer
Alright Gang, I am trying a new Battery Terminal that I got on Ebay for 12.50. I think it will clean up as well as work better. I will let ya know how things go. First shot is the Terminal and then the Before and After Views. Tu Compadre, Suty

Attachments

• New Battery Terminal.jpg
    New Battery Terminal.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 133
  • Pre New Terminal.jpg
    Pre New Terminal.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 119
  • Post New Terminal.jpg
    Post New Terminal.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 128

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
BajaTaco said:
NICE! I like your oil cap too. ;)

Good eye Chris, Suty, looks great! How tight does it hold the wires in there? When I had my audio system in my VW, one of my screws would constantly rattle loose... solved it with a bit of med locktight. Make sure an put that plastic cap on it (saves the screw if it comes out).

Nice find!

Suty

Adventurer
Wil , So far so good. I Blue Locktited all the screws and put the plastic cover on. I wished Toyota gave us a little more length in the main power cable. Has anyone replaced or lengthend it that you know of ? Gracias, Suty

Suty

Adventurer
The BN Guy said:
Something like that would do wonders for my truck! What's the retail on them?

BN, Got this one off of ebay for 17.00 shipping included. I typed in Battery Terminals and started looking I liked this one because it came with the clear plastic cover. I hope this helps, Tu Compa, Suty

Scott Brady

Founder
Nice job Suty,

You are the king of clean, functional mods :beer:

While at SEMA, I stopped in at Odyssys booth. They are going to release a 34/78 size battery that will work in our Taco's. I plan on installing one as soon as they are available.

Suty

Adventurer
expeditionswest said:
Nice job Suty,

You are the king of clean, functional mods :beer:

While at SEMA, I stopped in at Odyssys booth. They are going to release a 34/78 size battery that will work in our Taco's. I plan on installing one as soon as they are available.

Thanks Scott, I was thinking of going with a Optima D31M , but maybe I should wait for the Odyssey. Wonder what it'ss specs will be like ? Any idea how to lengthen the main power cable ? Buen Casador, Suty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles