Graphics

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
I know a ton. My sister, sister-in-law and I have an entire production staff at work where I'm sure you could find someone willing to do a freelance job.
Where are you located?

Scott Brady

Founder
For my truck, I used Kiwi Sign Design in Prescott. Fantastic job.

However, I would not hesitate to use Brian either, and he is a forum member...

pangaea

Adventurer
I used to work as a graphic designer (and still do the occassional freelance project from time to time). What kind of work are you looking to for? I might be able to help steer you in the right direction.

;) When I post on this forum I almost feel like I am at my relatives house in Sicily and they are trying to give me more food and wine after I just ate the largest meal of my life

This forum continues to amaze me with its substance and the altruistic tone of those who make this place, this place.

I live in Western NC and VT but I Keep a room in Salt Lake UT. So I am completely flexible. I am not sure exactly what I want or what is capable as I am still researching designs. It will be for a 2006 Tacoma crewcab in Indigo blue so I will most likely need light colors regardless or perhaps pastels.

Anything that goes on the truck will be for my personal enjoyment as I wont be soliciting sponsers. Something for the hood, something similar to "one life live it" or expeditions west hood designs but my own to be original

Any examples you might have on your hard drive I'd sure love to see them =)

Thanks again everyone!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne