LETS SEE YOUR TRAILERS!!!!

nwoods

Expedition Leader
... I saw that you no longer have your LR3 or Jeep, are you planning on getting something soon? Hope all is well!

Glad you are still getting out. Yes, sold the LR3, then the Jeep. Probabaly going to sell the trailer also. Trying to stay afloat, which seems to be getting harder everyday. Combined with kid's activities which seem to be getting more expensive everyday!

nightfoam

Adventurer
Sweet! Get a drop down hitch adaptor, shorten the chains and go camping! Later you can get matching rims and tires

That's pretty much the plan. Also going to throw some bedliner on the front of it. Goal is to have it ready to go two weeks from now for my buddy's birthday run.

corrupt

Observer
Well, I'll join in as well. Sorry for the non-action shots- hope to have some to add this Spring (which seems to have arrived about a month early this year!)

IMG_3659.jpg

D
You win! Hopefully only a couple of months till I place my order at Conqueror Australia, then the 6 month wait.

Team Ball's Out

Adventurer
How can you not love the plate on my 97 TJ Jeep with my 06 Horizon Trailer:elkgrin:

Attachments

• Badshaw Trip 007.jpg
    Badshaw Trip 007.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 101
  • Badshaw Trip 008.jpg
    Badshaw Trip 008.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 114
  • Badshaw Trip 010.jpg
    Badshaw Trip 010.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 98

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
super rugged, I know.

You are not alone... I have a Tent Trailer as well as the soon to be Adventure Trailer!

d4d91282.jpg

My daughter likes it! 2 Queen sized beds, a furnace and a fridge, flush toilet, hot and cold running water so the wife likes it too!!

djblanco

I built it from the ground up, all 1/8" steel sheet for the tub, 2"x3" 1/8" for the frame, aluminum sheet for the lid and 3500lb axil and spring. Custom 23gal water tank that is gravity fed to a valve so their is running water and an extendible tongue if you need to make it longer for a kayak. I'll post more pics tomorrow.

GP'd

Adventurer
I built it from the ground up, all 1/8" steel sheet for the tub, 2"x3" 1/8" for the frame, aluminum sheet for the lid and 3500lb axil and spring. Custom 23gal water tank that is gravity fed to a valve so their is running water and an extendible tongue if you need to make it longer for a kayak. I'll post more pics tomorrow.

Awesome. Can't wait. Very clean trailer. I am looking to build something almost identical, which also will carry my kayaks! I am worried about the weight of an all steel tub, but unfortunately my TIG welder is DC only...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94