My thoughts on a lame forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captjeep

Observer
So we've all been "punked"? So is it safe to assume that the true identity of BBslider is that jag-off Ashton Kutcher? I didn't even see the cameras! Adios Ashton. And now back to stuff that matters...

Spencinator

Adventurer
Also to the earlier comment, I've seen more almost stock rigs with "RV awnings" go more places then some fully equipped rigs. Its about getting out there and exploring, not what fancy gear you over paid for to bolt to the side of your rig to go to the grocery store. Please dump this worthless thread.

Saiyan66

Adventurer
YES!!! I have never been "punked" before! I feel very privileged to have had it done by such a fine individual as yourself BB Slider. Thank you.

mervifwdc

Adventurer
Any pics of the self tappers used to hold in the fridge? Sounds like a cool mod I'd like to try.....

2 awnings and proud of it.

:)

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
I'm currently "awningless":(

I also don't own a 12V fridge yet :eek: (I would, but for the cost, why, that's like a whole week's worth of fuel and food during an adventure!)

But, I HAVE used self tapping screws on some of my projects! :cool:

Anyway, what were we talking about again?:snorkel:

Spencinator

Adventurer
Ironic?

IMG_0232-truck-river-525x388.jpg

fnjeep314

Observer
To the OP. Good ridden to you. With an attitude like that you dont deserve to be here. I am not as kind as some of the others in the post. I mean what I say with full offense to you. I hope you are pissed reading this. YOU ARE A JACKA$$. Go away and stop wasting everyone else's time on the fact you are butt hurt that no one wanted to respond to your post. Maybe you should look at your post before coming back at the rest of us. Maybe your post just really sucked. Get over it. Write better posts. You sir, are the failure.

Tango, I love your response!! Its great!!
I watch the show and I actually am a tattooed up biker, does that mean that I am allowed to act like a jacka$$ and throw temper tantrums too?! Pretty please!!

Last edited:

wanderer-rrorc

Explorer
Interesting theory, however what you really proved was that the members of this forum were not sad to see you go when you started causing trouble and drama, and showed us that you were only worried about your thread and the responses it received. they chimed in their farewells, and that is that. As far as forums go, this one seems to be one of the more reasonable down to earth forums available. The people who cause trouble, and drama, and are only out for themselves don't last long.

THIS right here is the reason I love this FORUM!!

Ive been over a decade on forums including Pirate4x4 and have seen alot of garbage posts...people painting cup holders..tinting head/tail lights.. moms/dads 4x4 out wheeling and such...Ive been a spotter for WEROCK and built over a dozen rigs...I dont need to sift thru the "look at my cool cupholders...or seats that dont fit and arnt bolted in safe..bumpers that look weak and rollbars that wouldnt do anything for the occupants"....so I really enjoy knowing I can Login to EXPO every few days or even weeks between and see that the posts are all relevant and worth my time...

this forum isnt pirate...the users tend to look at others rigs and appreciate them without a thousand "thats cool bro!!" replies...

ajohns19

From a noob here, I appreciate all the great info that is shared on EP and the free advice, tips and ideas that are on display. Sorry the OP got offended but this is far from a lame forum. Great way to turn around a "lame" thread guys:victory:

BBslider001

Diesel Head
To the OP. Good ridden to you. With an attitude like that you dont deserve to be here. I am not as kind as some of the others in the post. I mean what I say with full offense to you. I hope you are pissed reading this. YOU ARE A JACKA$$. Go away and stop wasting everyone else's time on the fact you are butt hurt that no one wanted to respond to your post. Maybe you should look at your post before coming back at the rest of us. Maybe your post just really sucked. Get over it. Write better posts. You sir, are the failure.

Tango, I love your response!! Its great!!
I watch the show and I actually am a tattooed up biker, does that mean that I am allowed to act like a jacka$$ and throw temper tantrums too?! Pretty please!!

Can you show us some photos of your tatts? That would be cool!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online