Meet the Trot'n Turtle - Unimog U1300L Build

Coachgeo

Explorer
The squirrel in me is strong......Just listed my MOG up for sale...
Shoot the squirrel.... Keep the Mog. If you want to keep the Mog Utilitarian and not with a camper on back...... build you a camper on Mog wheels and tow it where ever you want. Or make it a slide in camper like an Alaskan that you can lift the top.

Wyuna

Observer
I'm so confused. Why sell it sir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id say he has another build planned...

I've read the build threads of the builds he has finished and once he has perfected them he builds another...

looking forwards to the next awesome build:)

Hodakaguy

Adventurer
It's always nice to cruise off-road, especially when you don't have to wash your vehicle afterwards!

That drone really get up there, doesn't it? What's it max ceiling? Also, what brand is it and what camera are you using on it? The pictures are always so crisp and clear.

The drone is a Phantom 4 Pro, it's capable of heights and distance (Miles) well in excess of what is allowed. My still camera is an Olympus EM1, the above shots (non drone ones) were taken with a Oly 75mm F1.8 lens....that lens is magic!

Hodakaguy

Hodakaguy

Adventurer
Id say he has another build planned...

I've read the build threads of the builds he has finished and once he has perfected them he builds another...

looking forwards to the next awesome build:)

Yep...what he said :bike_rider: I enjoy builds and switching gears often.

Hodakguy

Onaplin

Man, I'm torn up to see this build end, but best of luck on the next project. I'll follow it as closely as this one. :drool:

Jetskibum1

You did an amazing job on this build and I could blow smoke up you all day about every little detail you did so well but the kicker for me was that " you shared all that cool time with your dad". Awesome effort guys !
Regards Kevin
New Zealand.

TheBlueBus

Busdriver
What an awesome build! So much attention to detail! Love that the little firefighters sticker is still in the windshield, showing a bit of it's heritage.

Matt.H

Adventurer
I can't believe this has been done and gone for two years. @Hodakaguy, as you know I thought it was coming to the northeast and was going to get to see it, ride in it and now it is a memory. Have you seen any photos or film of it in the wild?

Thanks again for posting up your builds!

Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste