Pics of your VAN! Post up!

sakurama

Adventurer
I like coming to visit this thread but I haven't had time to work on my van this fall. The van was regeared to run 4:10's and pulls our Avion very well. I was very surprised how well it did with our ice storm over the Christmas holiday. I'm really looking forward to heading up to snow country this winter. For now here's some from this summer.

i-Wtkp2tf-X2.jpg

i-gGsVcjT-X2.jpg

Gregor

Raul

Adventurer
000IMG_7037.jpg
"Action" shot. I trimmed the headlight defenses. Too bulky and I was forced to remove the whole bumper to replace the bulbs.

partsflyin

Adventurer
"Action" shot. I trimmed the headlight defenses. Too bulky and I was forced to remove the whole bumper to replace the bulbs.[/QUOTE]

I like it !

BADDANDY

Adventurer
The empty van got replaced with a full van. I'd rather modify someone else's handiwork than start from scratch.

E91AFA59-F337-472B-A6A7-BFB6B6E7872B.jpg

BADDANDY

Adventurer
Good choice and nice find! I agree and did the same! What are your plans for this one?

I ordered mud flaps, vent visors, and driver seat heater kit. So far I've cut off my running boards, added some felt pads to various items that rattle and bang, lined drawers, insulated the rear doors and any other areas I can get to, and labeled the switches. Next, I'll build a half-table platform to be able to have a half-bed instead of a full bed taking up the entire rear of the van, build a bike holder on that bed post, and tint the front windows.

I may have posted some of these before, not sure.

A quick shot taken along Main Divide Road above Silverado Canyon

Two videos taken from inside
Northbound on Hunter Mountain Road toward Teakettle Junction in Death Valley NP

Later that day on Racetrack Road heading toward Ubehebe Crater. The Weldtec suspension ate up the washboard and rocks like they weren't even there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier