For Sale: Used Autohome Overland Medium Tent--SOLD

preacherman

Explorer
Seen this tent many times and slept next to it many times and I can vouch, it's in good shape.

Good luck with the sale.

This thing is still for sale? Amazing! Heck, someone could buy it now, use it all winter, then sell it for a few hundred dollars profit in the spring... such a deal!

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Info...

Tony,
Can you tell me how much it weights? Also, how far from El Paso are you? I'm kinda stringing myself out here with parts to pick up all over the country (*Gasp*) for my dang jeep build. I just don't know if shipping costs or driving would put me out of the running?
How would this fit on either a full hardtop long jeep (ie Scrambler or LJ) and/or a jeep trailer? Thanks for the intel, im hitting the piggy in the head to count the change to see how far off I am...;)

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Tony,
Can you tell me how much it weights? Also, how far from El Paso are you? I'm kinda stringing myself out here with parts to pick up all over the country (*Gasp*) for my dang jeep build. I just don't know if shipping costs or driving would put me out of the running?
How would this fit on either a full hardtop long jeep (ie Scrambler or LJ) and/or a jeep trailer? Thanks for the intel, im hitting the piggy in the head to count the change to see how far off I am...;)

Jeepdreamer,

I'm in Plano, TX. Per the AutoHome US website, the weight is 108 lbs. Shipping to El Paso is probably around $200, maybe a little less. I've got two other people in line for it. If that price is acceptable, or you would like to drive east, let me know. I can put you third in line if you would like.

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
Thanks Tony...

I hate "missing out" after getting my hopes up so I will sit by quietly and see if someone else can get it ahead of me if that ok with you. I'll just follow along on your updates and if the others back out we can work somethng out,ok? Maybe we could meet halfway or something?

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
I hate "missing out" after getting my hopes up so I will sit by quietly and see if someone else can get it ahead of me if that ok with you. I'll just follow along on your updates and if the others back out we can work somethng out,ok? Maybe we could meet halfway or something?

I'll let you know the outcome and we can go from there as necessary.

Thank again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles