ExPo Welcomes XVENTURE Off Road Trailers to Expedition Portal!

XVENTURE TRAILERS

Supporting Sponsor - XVENTURE Trailers
gotcha - do you have a dealer near NC? i did not see a dealer locator on the site.

North Carolina is currently handled by OK Four-Wheel Drive and Tire in Stewartsville New Jersey.
OK Four Wheel Drive and Tire
2621 New Jersey 57,
Stewartsville, NJ 08886
Phone:(908) 454-6973

Vindoe

@Markimus
Hi Mark,
I'm trying to get in touch with you via this forus, since I did not get any answer neither from you nor from your webside "answering machine" :).
Just to remind you: My question is wheather Schutt Industries is planning to sell the XV - 1 or XV - 1 trailer in Europe.

I would love to hear from you.....with a positive answer. I would realy like to tow a trailer like this with my Amarok.:ylsmoke:
Thanks
Lutz

XVENTURE TRAILERS

We're working on setting up a dealer in your region this year. In the meantime, it's fairly easy and cost effective to ship units to you. Where are you located? If you send your inquiry to markk@schuttindustries.com I can send you back the complete retail price list.

Last edited:

bobwohlers

Overlander
These are WONDERFUL overlanding trailers! If I had to do it all again, XVenture trailers would be one of my top considerations. Congrats XV
enture for building a finely crafted and well thought out trailer!

XVENTURE TRAILERS

These are WONDERFUL overlanding trailers! If I had to do it all again, XVenture trailers would be one of my top considerations. Congrats XV
enture for building a finely crafted and well thought out trailer!

Thank you very much. An XV-1A sure would look great behind your rig right?

kraqus

Norcalwood
I have looked and looked but I can't seem to find videos of this "motorized elevator" mechanism in action.
Can you make a video and post?

"We also have a beautiful new all aluminum "elevating" overhead Equipment Rack that designed specifically for RT Tents, Awnings, Solar Panels, Spare Tires, or whatever you want to put up there. The racks platform is 93 x 62 mirroring the footprint of the Cargo Bed. This unit will have a motorized elevator option. Look for picture of this unit by the end of next week. Price should come in at @ $1595 complete. All mounting fitments are built into XVENTURE base model."

Benny

racerjb

Observer
AEV with matching XV-2

We are the XVENTURE Dealer for the Northwest. We just finished up this very nice AEV Jeep and matching XV-2 build. Thought I would share
The jeep was shipped to us from AEV but we added a Dual Battery system, sPOD, ARB compressor, Ham Radio system, Rock Slide Engineering Steps, Trailer brake controller.

racerjb

Observer
Looks very nice.
Can you be more specific about your location? You profile says PNW.
Do you normally carry any inventory?
Thank you

99 West Trailers in Sherwood, oregon. We are 30min south of Portland. Inventory goes pretty quick so it's hard to always have them in stock but we have couple loads coming in of XV-1As and XV-2s. Some are presold.

John

gophere

Adventurer
Any dealers for these in Montana or Idaho panhandle? I want to see these in person so bad. Love that fact it's a full 48in between wheel wells.

XVENTURE TRAILERS

Our latest dealer in Idaho is opening soon. CBI Offroad Fab will be a stocking dealer capable of complicated configuration implement. We should have a demo unit on display with units ready for your specific build configuration inside the next 6 weeks. Get your orders in now.

CBI Offroad Fab is located at 3180 N. Wright Rd. Idaho Falls, ID 83401 - Toll Free: 866-522-0697 - See more at: http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/contact-us#sthash.XjKVLLXY.dpufwill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz