COOPER DISCOVERER - Overland Challenge Series, our first trip to the Ozarks!

Ryan1035

I was honestly amazed to see y'all pull in behind us at the finish line saturday morning. Those trucks put up a hell of a fight. We were joking about it after we hit the first super tight trail, and when we didn't see y'all the first night, we assumed y'all just said screw the "challenge," (it's not a race! lol) and just went off to explore and enjoy the beauty that the Ozarks has to offer.

We'll be there in November for the Fall Challenge, hope you guys can make it!

mccustomize

Explorer
I was honestly amazed to see y'all pull in behind us at the finish line saturday morning. Those trucks put up a hell of a fight. We were joking about it after we hit the first super tight trail, and when we didn't see y'all the first night, we assumed y'all just said screw the "challenge," (it's not a race! lol) and just went off to explore and enjoy the beauty that the Ozarks has to offer.

We'll be there in November for the Fall Challenge, hope you guys can make it!

We heard there was quite a bit of talk about that, glad to see we can away with no body damage even after completing a hard, and a medium trail. I will say careful spotting can get you a long way.

We are out on the Fall challenge, my wife has put a big Veto on that, we will take a family vacation somewhere, but we will be back in the spring for sure!

Ryan1035

I found out about the Baja 4000 yesterday, and it's in January, wife said not no, but hell no! Lol. She doesn't like the idea of me being gone for 3 weeks to do a trip to the cartel country lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles