iPad mounts

fg4oz

Adventurer
Anyone set up an iPad Pro mount in their trucks? Perhaps one that mounts to the seat bolts. Looking at Ram mounts and unsure of components needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daz b

G'day fg I use the ram mount mounted on the seat support and a couple of small chains to stop if vibrating also they un clip so I can lift the seat up to access the motor there's a photo of mu cab on my profile album cheers Daz

LandCruiserPhil

Expedition Leader
I use a Jotto mount due position flexibility with a custom installed post. Rock solid over any terrain with zero movement or vibration.

Attachments

• IMG_20171021_093756.jpg
    IMG_20171021_093756.jpg
    549.7 KB · Views: 35

Aussie Iron

Explorer
Ram post. You can change height to what you want and bring it closer or further away. I use it to mount my Surface Pro3 but there are a lot of different holders to suit what ever you want. It is bolted to the floor and as you can see it has a stainless plate to help stabilize it that is bolted to the top just before the engine cover. Engine cover can still be opened but I tend to just tilt the cab. Over corrugations any mount will be a problem with movement but this is the best I have found. It is mounted in a position that three can still sit in the front but why would you as the centre seat is really not meant to be used.

DSCF3702b.jpg
Dan.

Attachments

• DSCF3702a.jpg
    DSCF3702a.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 25

Reddogtheo

Observer
HI
Maybe I am off track yet I have been playing with the Idea of fitting a new stereo with CarPlay as It will mirror your device to the dash screen.

Mick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94