Stolen Tacoma 4x4 *********************

DeadlyJangus

Hello guys,

My truck got stolen last weekend in San Diego.
2000 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 TRD
5 speed manual
White - the bumpers, fender flares, door handles, grill are all white as well.
Snug top Camper shell - recently painted white with new lift sruts
carpet kit in the back
BRAND NEW 32 bfg all terrains - on stock tacoma wheels painted black
cheap 2 inch lift in front
mileage was between 105,000-110,000
dash mat and the floor mats were pretty much brand new
this taco was so clean and unmistakeable

The picture is not quite up to date but all the chrome is painted white

The camper shell rear rubber that goes over the bed under the lock should be ripped, they used a car antenna with a hook to manipulate the camper lock and get it!!

Please spread the word. I am going through insurance right now, but to be honest I really want these deadbeats caught.

If you seen any of these parts or something close to this truck please let me know
thank you
james 760-815-eightseventhree1

Attachments

• photo-10.JPG
    photo-10.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 27
Now don't you wish you lived in a state that would chop his (00)'s off?

Good luck on finding your truck man the kinda scumbags that do this really need some severe punishment

NCjeyota

I had my 03 Tacoma Doublecab stolen from my driveway last February, after I did a few mods to it. I never got it back, but a good note is these trucks hold their value quite well and I got a pretty good payout from the insurance company. On the insurance claim form I listed everything I did to the truck including the cost of each, and I believe this really brought my claim value up. Sorry about your truck, and if you do get it back I hope it is in good condition.

robert

Expedition Leader
Now don't you wish you lived in a state that would chop his (00)'s off?

Good luck on finding your truck man the kinda scumbags that do this really need some severe punishment

Chopping off parts is a good start, but we used to hang horse thieves and I have absolutely no problems with hanging car thieves. :violent-smiley-031:

C-Fish

Adventurer
+2 on hanging car thieves...Hope you find the truck.

Harsh reality is that she is already in Mexico though...:mad:
You would not believe the number of Toyota trucks I see on I10 heading in tow to Mexico...

oliverlove

Adventurer
I live in Bronwsville, TX and just about everyday I see 10+ Toyota trucks headed south being towed... We need to stop the plunder of out trucks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne