ADDCO Public Service Grade Mobile Tower with 600W solar array

GlennA

Adventurer
ADDCO Public Service Grade Mobile Tower with solar array. 40 ft four section tower. It looks like a US Tower but doesn't have a manufacturer's ID plate on it. Raised using a 12 V 2500 lb winch. Tower retracts and folds over for antenna maintenance and transportation. 600 watt solar capacity using eight 75 watt panels. The panels raise, deploy and pivot. Raising is done with a 12V linear actuator and works well. Deploying (fanning out the solar panels) is also done using a 12V linear actuator, but needs some manual assistance. Pivoting is manual. 40 amp 12 volt solar controller. 90 amp battery charger. Solar controller and battery charger are mounted in an electrical box on the front of the unit. A sperate electrical box near the base of the tower can be used to house radios, repeaters, etc. There are four battery boxes designed to house 32 six volt batteries (NO BATTERIES INCûLUDED) wired in a combination of parallel and series to equal 12 volts. A single 12 auto battery will raise and lower the tower and solar array. The tower and solar array etc is mounted to a heavy duty sub frame that can be removed from the trailer. Trailer is a heavy duty single axel unit with 6000 lb axel and surge brakes. 8 lug wheels with good load range E tires. Spare tire and wheel included. $9500 or reasonable
offer. Will separate tower/solar unit from trailer to sell. Will entertain offers on solar system. Will not sell trailer before tower is sold. Email for pics or text 803-917-7835.Located near Montgomery, AL

PM for pics. I'll try to post pics later.

GlennA

Adventurer
Pics

Try as I may, I have been unable to post pics. I may list this on Craigslist or eBay. Is so, I will post a link.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles