Photos of mid-sized vehicles - Post Here

Viggen

Just here...
Here's my Bronco II (with Explorer axles under it lol).
15839195_large.jpg

The BII's shorter length makes it more ideal for the places I travel, otherwise I probably would be in an Explorer.

I like it. You do not see many Bronco IIs out there anymore. I like them for being a little bit bigger than a Wrangler with more comfort. Cool truck

Bmszondi

Hey guys, i stumbled across this site after googling some ideas for my 1988 F250.. Anyways, here is a few pics of my 2007 Hummer H3 with Adventure Pkg... I have a factory rear eaton e-locker, an ARB air locker up front in an 2009 H3 alpha cast iron housing, factory 4.56s, ARB on board air compressor, cranked (level) torsion bars, bilstein 5100s at all 4 corners, Toyo Open Country M/Ts 315/75/16... Hoping to get a few more things over winter such as a roof rack not sure what make yet, as well as HID lights and a 20ish Inch LED light bar for the lower grille.

hummer_2.jpg

hummer_4.jpg

sunday funday.jpg

hummer:sporttrac.jpg

Last edited:

Bmszondi

Thanks! Wanting to do coilover build with triangulated 4-link rear, and possible long travel front setup and maintain a lower stance. Still in the design stages and ideas

4x4junkie

Explorer
I like it. You do not see many Bronco IIs out there anymore. I like them for being a little bit bigger than a Wrangler with more comfort. Cool truck

Thanks!
It's actually a lot bit bigger inside with the outside being about the same size. Stuff for a 10-day outing (2 people) all fits inside nicely down low (balanced over the rear axle) with only a couple lightweight chairs and some sleeping materials left to be cinched down up on top. It definitely gets the job done. :cool:
Appreciate the compliment. :beer:

Some more pics for the thread:

8310534118_large.jpg

8310534109_large.jpg

16003284_large.jpg

15955823_large.jpg

Hound

Sheepdog
Absolutely love the look of your explorer. Very tasteful. What kind of lift/tire are you running?

crazyeyez

Crazy EyeZ
just got the truck running again. 3months later, new hub, cv axle, diff seals, HO alt, and finally a new battery. havent had much time to play much, but got a few pics in today after work.

IMAG2566.jpg

IMAG2567.jpg

IMAG2568.jpg

IMAG2569.jpg

IMAG2570.jpg

IMAG2571.jpg

IMAG2572.jpg

IMAG2573.jpg

IMAG2574.jpg

IMAG2575.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads