06' Ford E350 Quigley 4x4 V10 High Top $35k obo

FJP310

Hello all,

I've gotten the itch once again to change things up, so I'm selling my 06' E350 Quigley 4x4. Here's a long list of details and pictures. Sorry for the sideways pics. Located in Tacoma, WA. Asking $35k obo.

2006 Ford E350 4x4 V10
178xxx miles
Fiberline high top
OVS Nomadic 180 awning
Quigley 4x4 factory conversion
New Bilstein shocks and steering dampener
High Lift jack
Trailer brake controller
Window shades for all windows except the upper bunk
Maxx Air 3-speed, two direction fan
LED interior lighting-white on ceiling and color/brightness adjustable under each side
Havelock wool insulation in walls and doors
Foamular NGS board insulation in floor-1-1/2”
Chilewich products used for floor and wall finish covering
AirXcel propane heater w/ thermostat
Pioneer double DIN head unit
New Pyle brand speakers in front and rear doors
47 quart Setpower fridge/freezer
Fold up bus seat/table/step up. Good for kid’s seating.
Durafit seat covers on front seats
Couch with storage underneath. Acts as single bed.
Full-size bunk stowable bunk bed
SereneLife portable toilet
Ruvati RVM4111 undermount stainless steel sink
Surflo water pump and swivel faucet
14 gallon freshwater tank
Spice rack
Dometic two burner propane cooktop
1000 watt pure sine wave inverter
100ah LifePO battery
Factory second battery under frame rail which is also charged by solar
200 watts of solar with Renogy MPPT DC charger (50A) that also charges from the alternator
DC circuit breaker to isolate the solar panels
Battery monitor-voltage/amperage/battery percentage
CO and Propane leak detector
New brake lights
Awning style bunk window added on driver’s side.
Roof cross bars that hold the solar panels
Rear lockable storage
Forward and reverse cameras that are displayed on the rearview mirror and records
Front and rear hitch
Custom heavy duty bumpers front and rear. Rear bumper swings out to access back doors
Thermometer that shows indoor and outdoor temps
Passenger seat swivels

The good:
The van has been very reliable. Never left us stranded. No issues with the motor or transmission. Plenty of power for passing and going over mountains. 4x4 works. Looks cool. Tires are in good shape. It will take you way off-grid if that’s where you like to go.
I have records for oil changes and the following items that have been replaced since I bought it in October 2020: rear wheel seals (diff serviced), fuel pump assembly, rear rotor and calipers, fuel pressure sensor, drive belt, shocks and steering dampener.

The bad:
The exterior paint needs refreshed or bedlined. Small dent on one barn door. Body rust at bottom of driver’s door. Only gets about 9-10mpg. Slider window on high top tends to leak a little water if not parked level.
Check engine light stays on because of the aftermarket locking gas cap. I’ve pulled the code multiple times and it always the same one. Air bag light stays on because the passenger seat air bag is unplugged. The plug was damaged when I bought the van. It was damaged because the seat was swiveled around without it being unplugged. I haven’t bothered to fix the plug, but the wires with pins are still there.
The driver’s seat power controls only move the seat forward and back. The up/down/lumbar options stopped working recently. There’s some surface rust on the undercarriage, but no rot.
Inked20210729_163053_LI.jpg
Inked20210729_163108_LI.jpg
20220112_125117.jpg
20231023_165221b.jpg
20231023_165525b.jpg
20201029_203426.jpg
20240131_141101b.jpg
20231023_165550.jpg

20210831_190343.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads