'07 Jeep JKUS - 89k, 6-spd, 4.10s, OME, Dual Battery, Winch, More | $12,500 OBO

seetomgo

Currently lost
For sale is my 2007 Jeep JKU Sahara in excellent condition with 89k miles (may increase slightly as still driven) - asking $12,500 or best offer. Jeep has a clean title and is currently located in Pensacola, FL, USA. This was originally purchased to build up into an overlanding platform to replace my already built GQ Patrol, but I have decided to save some money and stick with the increased interior space and diesel power plant of the GQ and sell the JKU instead.

I spent a lot of time looking at and driving different Jeeps before landing on this one - it is a two owner (I was the second), no accidents, clean titled vehicle with 4.10 gearing (Rubicon) from the factory along with the relatively rare 6-speed manual transmission (NSG370). It runs and drives excellently both on and off road, and has never been abused. This is my 4th expedition build, so I have a pretty good idea of what works for me at this point equipment-wise. As such, I have already put quite a bit of time and money into laying the groundwork, so this would be an excellent either turnkey and go or continue to build platform for someone with less stringent space requirements. It is worth noting that none of the additions or modifications are permanent - no drilling or cutting of sheet metal has taken place, so it is all reversible if you have better ideas about how to do things. I was eventually going to put an Ursa Minor on it, but it currently has a less than one year old soft top. I am going to itemize what has been replaced/upgraded thus far below, but please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions about anything. Even you aren't interested in purchasing, I'd be happy to answer any questions about building on the JKU platform.

The following items have been replaced within the last 1000~ miles. Factory parts were replaced for reliability reasons, none of them had failed:

- Radiator
- Water pump
- Tensioner
- Upper and lower hoses
- Thermostat
- Plugs
- Wires
- Coil pack
- Air filter
- OME shocks
- OME springs (HD, approximately 2" lift over factory)
- Nitro chromoly axle shafts
- Teraflex HD serviceable ball joints
- Steering knuckles
- Wheel bearings (front and rear)
- Brake calipers
- Brake discs
- Braided brake lines
- Bump stops
- Tie rods
- Drag link
- JKS adjustable track bars (front and rear)
- Bilstein steering damper (OME bracket included)
- Dual battery kit
- Soft top
- Warn winch mount (retains factory bumper for weight savings)
- Warn VR8-s winch (synthetic rope, but would upgrade to a 10 if adding any weight)
- Bartact winch cover (not holding up great, do not recommend)
- Many extra/spare parts

More images, videos, and information available - just DM me.

Attachments

• jeep3.jpg
    jeep3.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 93
  • jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 90
  • jeep1.jpg
    jeep1.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

seetomgo

Currently lost
Price reduced once more...last bump before I give up selling it here and pull it. Open to interesting trades, offers, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998

Members online