10’ Siesta popup truck camper

diesel4x4

1971 Siesta hard sided popup camper. Dry Weight just under 1600 lb. Stove and sink were removed to add more seating. Crank at back of camper raises the roof. The jacks to load the camper need to be replaced. Fits a ‘90’s full size Ford, I don’t know about Chevy or Dodge. Camper is in Seattle WA. $750

diesel4x4

Is this thing still for sale? And what is the condition(rot, leaks) and does it raise and lower correctly?
Yes still for sale. Raises and lowers okay, no leaks in the 5 years I have owned it. Could use some restoration, needs new corner jacks for loading unless it is just going to be left on the truck.

69SiestaTele

I live in Southern California, but if I can make it up there in the next month I’ll buy it, just gotta find the time. Looks in great shape if there is no wood rot. Mine is thrashed.

diesel4x4

I live in Southern California, but if I can make it up there in the next month I’ll buy it, just gotta find the time. Looks in great shape if there is no wood rot. Mine is thrashed.
Some of the plywood around the bunk side windows is starting delaminate. It has never leaked in the 5 years I have owned it, so I don’t know if it had a leak at one time or just showing its age at nearly 50.

69SiestaTele

Some of the plywood around the bunk side windows is starting delaminate. It has never leaked in the 5 years I have owned it, so I don’t know if it had a leak at one time or just showing its age at nearly 50.

That’s fine if the outside framing still holds up the paneling. Is it still for sale?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior